My Bestfriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Shopping and Familiarity

The next morning it was like a cleaning frenzy!! Even little Clary was cleaning, and the reason for this is because Fleur's parents are coming around elven o' clock. Harry, Ron, Herminoe, and Ginny were getting a bit annoyed because they always had to fix something of their appearance. Mrs.Wesley wanted them to look PERFECT that it was ridiculous but I cant really blame her. You have to dress to impress. A saying I really don't believe in considering the fact that my style was...different compared to other girls I guess. But you know what I mean. Thank goodness me and Marley don't have to meet them. We will be making lunch for them. When Fleur's parents came the house was so clean you could even eat off the floor,ceiling, table, and I think you get my point...It was pretty much spotless. We even planted two new Flutterfly bushes  Plus there was so many protected enchaments around the place you can't get here by magic. So Mr.Wesley had to meet Fleur's parents at the top of the near by hill , where they were arriving.

Me and Marley were making lunch for the Delacours (Fleur's parents) when they were to arrivie while Mrs.Wesley was going crazy trying to make every little tiny piece of invisble dust or dirt disappear. We had barely caught her in time before she want upstairs to clean up another inivisible mess. "Mrs.Wesley!!" Me and Marley called out as she turned around and smiled. This woman always had a smile on her face! One of the reasons why she reminds me of my mother.

"Yes?" she asked as we returned the smile.

"Is there some sort of store around here or muggle town not too far away that we could go to?" Marley asked as Mrs.Wesley gave her a nod.

"Yes there is. There is ottery, St. Catchpole, it's a small village not to far from here, and why do you ask?" Mrs. Wesley said while looking at the both of us.

"Well it's Clary's birthday and-" I tried to say but my sentence was cut short by Mrs. Wesley's yelp of surprise.

"Tomorrow??? Oh dear I didn't know that! It is Harry's birthday as well! Would you like me to do anything for her?" she asked as Marley smiled.

"No Mrs.Wesley it is okay. We just want to get her a small gift, you don't need to do anything extravagant for her, and she's only turning four. We didn't know it was Harry's birthday tomorrow as well. I guess we'll have to shop for two people then." Marley replied as Mrs.Wesley smiled.

"Well you two can go to the village after you've met Fleur's parents, and yes Fleur has already told her parents about you girls, and they are nice people." She replied with a smile. Oh gosh...I was seriously hoping I wouldn't have to...

"Oh and if you two want to go to the village today then take the Twins with you , because I don't know if it's safe for you two to go by yourselfs, and I need the others for other jobs today."

"Okay thank you Mrs.Wesley," Marley and I said in union with a smile as Mrs.Wesley laughed.

"You two are starting to act more like the twins everyday," She said. Whoa...Maybe we are hanging out with those evil twins too much. Oh well! What can you do? Me and Marley went back to the lunch we were making and decided to ask the twins later.

After a while, we saw all the members of the Wesley family that were in the house, along with Herminoe and Harry who had gone outside. I guessed that the Delacours had arrived, and little Clary came down stairs to help Marley and I set the table, while they went out and greeted the Delacours.

I then heard laughing as the Wesley boys and Harry were carrying luggage and in came three people who were most likely to be related Fleur. Espically the woman with long blonde beautiful hair in a leaf green dress. Even though she was blonde I had to admit she was pretty. Then there was Monsieur Delacour who was absoulty no where near as attractive as his wife. he was a head shorter, extremly pump, and with a little black pointed beard. Then a little girl came in who looked like a miniature Fleur, she had waist length pure slivery blonde hair, and had a dazzling smile.