My Bestfriend is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Family Reunion and Teasing War

"Fabian..." Mr.Wesley looked stunned as my father nodded.

"Hello Arthur..." He smiled politely, and then I noticed something strange about my dad...he had this sort of aura around him. Something unworldly i guess you can say. He had brownish long hair, pale skin, dark brown eyes just like mine, extremley tall, and wore all black. I stood up, and looked at him confused.

"You're suppose to be dead..."  I said a little bewildered.

"I am...I'm a ghost I guess you can say," He smiled. I wasn't expecting that one...but I was also disappointed.

"B-But then w-why are you here... " I stuttered.

"To answer Mr.Potter's and your question Alesana," My father answered simply.

"So am I...?" I got straight to the point. I needed answers and I needed them now.

"And if I am let me just say this now....ARE YOU INSANE!?!?" I exclamied! I was dead serious and this man was just chuckling at my out burst. Everyone was looking at him weirdly as did I. This was so unfunny...

"I'm sorry Alesana....but you are Bellatrix's daughter. I met her nine months before your mother Lizzy. I left Bellatrix when she started to act....repulsive. Not caring who she killed. I didn't know about you till her sister Narcissa found and told me.I couldn't leave you with her...So I took you with me and your mother Lizzy into hiding because Bellatrix sent slayers after me and was coming to kill your mother. Not many vampires were living at the time. I was the last to fall." He explained not even trying to hide the sadness in his voice.

"I am nothing like that!!!...Evil hag of a witch!! You have to be lying!" I cried as my dad's eyes filled nothing but sympthay.

"I know you aren't Alesana and I can promise you everyone here knows that too...." He said as I looked around to see everyone nod in aggrement. Everyone, but Harry. Well not everyone...

"We all still care about you love," George hugged me as I buried my face into his chest. Soon everyone else joined in the group hug. My life sucks big time...But as long as I had these people with me I think I'll be okay. I felt my dad's stare from behind as he stared at George and I once the group hug ended.

 My father rasied an eyebrow at us which caused me to blush even more. Oh gosh...I hope he isn't one of those protective fathers..His eyes were steady and serious.

 "I'm guessing he's one of your boys Arthur?" My dad asked not once taking his eyes away from George and I. Almost sympathtic look crossed his face, but it faded quickly.

"Yes," Mr.Wesley patted George's shoulder. Than the seriousness that was once in my dad's eyes vanished and was replaced with playfulness. I see why mom loved dad so much...Even when she use to tell me the stories about him you could hear the hint of sadness that showed how much she missed him...loved him. I wish I had more time to get to know him..

"Ah, it's time for me to go," the second he said those words a frown spread across my face as my father walked over to me.

"Be careful my daughter...You still have many obsecules ahead of you. I'm sorry that I couldn't save you and your mother. I loved you both. Don't forget that." He looked down at me. He was at least 6'5' and made me feel short. I was only 5'5'. I couldn't stop the tears that fell down my cheeks. My father gave me that smile that is suppose to say everything will be alright, but I wasn't so sure that was true...

"Your mother and I are so proud of you.." he hugged me even if I couldn't feel it I still knew he was there. He turned to Marley and smiled.

"Your mother is proud of you too Marley. Thank you for watching over my daughter," He said it sincerley as Marley blushed.