My Bestfriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 1

Chapter 1: All we want to do is run

UGH!! Why in the heck did Tom would send me off on so many bloody deliveries!!! I told him that me and Marley were suppose to take Clary to the joke shop today. And I've been working since 8pm to freaking 3pm!! I may be half bloody vampire, but I'm also half witch! I NEED my sleep!!

  The streets of London were crowded as usual on a Friday afternoon. Obviously kids would be rushing home after a long boring school day...Lucky them. I've never been so jealous of kids till' now. Man...Tom was soooo going to be dead when I get back to the Leaky Cauldron, and I better be getting paid extra for all this work. I was carrying pigs feet,Dragon's tongue, pixie wings, a unicorn's horn, and this greenish bottle of what looked like vomit in my favorite batman bag. Just great...I'll have to disinfect my bag latter. I even charged a few bottles of my medicine on Tom's card. He owed me that much at least.

When I finally reached Diagon Alley the streets were a bit more quiet. It was like an abandoned ghost town you see in those horror movies. But worse.

I started to walk to the Leaky Cauldron when all of a sudden I smelled a certain scent that I really wished I hadn't smelled..

Death eaters...They were here.

I ran to the Leaky Cauldron in panic. While dropping off the ingredients at the counter I caught sight of Tom.

"TOM!!!!!"  I ran with inhuman speed. I didn't have time to waste, not caring who saw me use my powers.

"A-Alesana!!! W-What are y-you d-doing back here s-so soon?" He stuttered. He was hiding something...and that wasn't like Tom. He always told me the truth. Something was wrong.

"I got the ingredients early...Where's Marley and Clary?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"Oh...um I thought they went to the joke shop today didn't they" He was obviously lying and I couldn't stand liars.

I grabbed Tom by the collar of his shirt ,dragging him to the nearest table, and threw him down on the wooden chair.

"Where are they Tom!!" I screamed not caring who the bloody hell turned to stare because at this point my blood pressure had to be on high right now because when someone lies obviously they are either trying to get themselves out of trouble or they're covering up for someone.

"YES YOU DO!!! TOM IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON I'LL-"

"You'll do what exactly Alesana?" I heard the voice from behind.

I turned around to face one of the Death Eaters I loathed the most.

"Where is Marley..."I hissed at Bellatrix.

"That is none of your concern," She said as she pulled her wand out.

Then I heard a little girl's cry.

CLARY!!!!

I decided to teleport to Marley and Clary. This witch wasn't worth my time. When I opened my eyes to see where my wish took me I saw Malfoy holding a dagger to Clary's neck, and another death eater holding Marley back as she kicked and scream.

"Malfoy....You better let her go. NOW!" I yelled in anger. Holding a dagger to a little innocent girl's neck. That's just plain too evil! Evenfor Malfoy.

"Or you'll do what?" He asked amused at my anger.

"Oh, you do NOT want to know what I'll do to you if you don't!" I spit at him.

"Hmmm...Is that right?" He chuckled as if what I was saying was the most ridcilous thing in the world and that ticked me off to the edge. Obviously they were still clueless about me being a half breed. Well they sure are going to be in for a surprise alright.