My Bestfriend is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Truth..

"You can open your eyes now," I heard George's voice from the darkness. I opened my eyes to see where this sneaky little nark took us. I looked around us to see that it wasn't daylight it was night. We were on something...high. I walked over to the edge to see we were up very VERY high, and the only thing I hated more than singing in front of people, the color pink, high heels, and fake sluts is heights...I turned around to ask George where the bloody hell were we. But what I saw next was just...

"Whoa..." Was all I could say..as I felt my jaw drop to the floor. I mean he looked gorgeous! But I wasn't going to admit that anytime soon. Well not to his face anyway. Then I noticed him grinning his face off as I praticially drooled over him. I cleared my throat coming back to reality and leaving George land.

"I mean...You clean up good," I said as clear and strong as I could without stuttering. Thank goodness I didn't.

"Well being a wizard has it's perks. Now it's your turn," He smirked.

"What are y-" Before I could finish my sentence George sent a spell my way, but I felt no pain. I saw sparkles of sliver bright light surround me, and a giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach as I giggled in joy. I looked down at myself to see I was wearing a blue slim fit with a v-neck dress. It reached down to my ankles, it was short enough to show off the the matching high heels that shined sliver with sparkling diamonds on them. I sort of knew how Cinderella felt, but how in the hell did she walk in high heels like this?? I swear high heels are walking death traps invented by men. Why do you think it's hard to run away from a guy when you're on a date?  I tried to walk, but the first step I took I lost my balance as I started to fall face first...

"whoa...." george caught me, but he stumbled back and then we BOTH  fell to the ground. My face landed on his chest and I've never felt more embarssed in my entire life. I lifted my head up to see a George Wesley grinning.

"Sorry..." I mummered. I felt the heat burn a light flame on my face. I bet I looked a red tomatoe. Oh gosh I probably looked like Marley!!

"It's fine...I love the view from down here," He smirked which made me blush all the more. This guy is going to turn me into a burning tomato...

"Is Miss Vampire blushing?" He said still smirking as he stroked my cheek with only his thumb. I tried to look away to hide my blushing, but he gently grasped the end of my chin forcing me to look him straight in the eyes. I didn't see no playfulness, silliness, or humor that shined in George's eyes. All I saw was sorrow as if he was trying  so hard to find an answer to a problem he couldn't solve.

"Why do you always look away or avoid me Alesana?" I looked down at him in shock...He NEVER called me by Alesana he usually called me Miss Vampire, Aly, or love. Never Alesana...Something really must be bothering him...Do I hurt him that much??

"You've been acting weird since we brought back Harry. Something happened that night and you won't tell me .." I didn't know what to say...This was very unlike George to show such...intensity...

I sat up and held my knees as I tried to find the words to explain....I looked up at the stars as if they had the answers to my situation, but I knew better. They didn't, but they were still comforting at my hour of need. I took a deep breath and looked back at George who was sitting close watching me..

"T-That night I wanted to..." I choked on my words trying to hold back the tears of shame that were on the verge of falling as I tried to push them back.

"It cant be that bad..." George wrapped me in his arms as he placed me on his lap.

"To me it is.." I whispered.

"It won't change how I feel about you love..." I felt the star on my chain glow bright...He was telling the truth..I took a deep breath and told George what happened and what I almost did...But I felt a sorrt of embarssment and anger rise in me when George started to laugh at my confession.

"What's so funny?" I said as I pulled away from him and placed my hands on my hips.

"You...think...I...would ....call...you...a...freak?" George chuckled.

"Um..yeah!" I exclamied. Has this boy gone mental??

"Aly...I would never call you a freak. You're half vampire...You can't help that. I understand that. It's bloody brillant...Now I can scare off Ron with my scary vampire girlfriend," George smirked.

I stared at George in disbelief...Yup, He's gone mental. And wait a second...!!! He called me girlfriend??

"Girlfriend....?" I rasied an eyebrow at him.

"Yes my girlfriend," A smirk still on his adorable face.

"Who said I was? I don't remember being asked..." I asked playfully.

"Ahh...But That's all part of my genius plan love," He winked as he stood up, and pulled me up along with him(Without us falling this time)

"Your genius plan?" I laughed a bit.

"Yes," He kneeled down on one knee and took my hand.

"Whoa wait...George I was kidding..." My eyes widen. Was he serious??

"Alesana Rose Martinez..." George started. I seriously wished I never told him my full name this whole entire scene looks straight from a romance movie! But I still couldn't help but smile. This was all too ironic and kind of sweet at the same time.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" A smirk plastered on his playful face with humor shining in his blue eyes.

"Yes, I do" I smiled.

"WOO!!!" George cheered as he picked me up in his arms spinning me all around which made me laugh all the more.

"GEORGE!! Put me down!!!!" I yelled through fits of laughter ang giggling. I don't think I've ever been this happy since Marley had Clary.

When George finally put me down he asked if I was hungry, and at that exact moment my stomach growled as I turned bright red. Dumb stomach!!! Shhh!!

"I'll take that as a yes.." George chuckled as he pulled out his wand. I rolled my eyes.

"You have to use magic for everything?"

"Of course!" He smirked, and in the next second I saw a table set for two with hot steaming plates of spagitti and meatballs, champagne in a bucket of ice, and candle lights that lit as bright as stars. Why does this look so familiar? When we were done eating George stood up and walked over to my seat.

"Would you like to dance Miss Vampire?" George smirked as he bowed down to me.

"Why, of course I would!" I said in a perky voice as George just chuckled and held out a hand that i took automatically. When I did all sparks of light started  to shine bright.

"Um...Where exactly are we?" I asked the question that slipped from my mind when I saw George in that ho-um awesome tux? Oh forget it! Hot tux okay!

"Paris," He smiled.

"Wait...if we're in Paris, and this place is seriously too high....WE'RE ON THE EFFIL TOWER!?" I excalmied in shock as George chuckled and nodded.

"Whoa...." I looked around in awe. I was actually in Paris, France with the one person I really lov-Whoa wait love!? Oh gosh...Oh what in the heck am I kidding??? I do love George...and this kind of looks like the best place to tell him ...But should I? No...What if its awkward?? No, it cant get akward because he asked me to be his girflfriend right? But what if he was kidding...But he took me on a date to Paris!! Okay now I am just confusing myself like crazy!!

"Aly-" Then I blurted out something that was suppose to be said inside my head not outloud......

"I love you!" My eyes widen in horror at what I just said as I covered my mouth with my hands praying to take back the words I just said.

"What?"

Okay...Maybe I shouldn't have said anything....