My Bestfriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 24

Chapter 24: A bipolar Vampire

There's been so much drama going on lately...But the normal family drama. Not the kind of me almost getting myself killed drama. Like Marley advoiding Fred, Me telling Marley to talk to Fred, and well me having a little agruement at breakfeast when he gave Marley attitude and I took things a bit too far...

"Yes Marley, it seems as if you're advoiding us or just simply do not care to talk." Fred glared at Marley as I glared at him. From the corner of my eye I saw George about to get up because when someone messes with Marley they are messing with ME.

"Excuse you?" I said as I folded my arms against my chest still focusing my glare at Fred. For a second Fred blinked and turned to face me. At first I saw confusion, but it quickly shifted to anger when he realized my little remark was for him.

"I wasn't talking to you bloodsucker. Mind your own bussiness," He snapped at me as my eyes narrowed into his. I heard gasps from all around the table, but my eyes never left Fred's.

"FRED!" Mrs. Wesley stood up so fast that her chair fell backwards as she yelled at her son, and you really don't want to piss her off. Ever.

He was going to pay for that one...

I took a few steps forward to the table, and I leaned forward facing Fred who was sitting across from me.

"Her bussiness is MY bussiness, and maybe you should take your own bussiness somewhere else before it REALLY becomes my bussiness Fred. And just because you're ticked off doesn't give you the right to take it out on me. Be a man instead of a whinning baby and actually talk to Marley instead of giving her your nasty attitude. Got it?!" I slammed my hands down against the wooden table, and saw Fred jump back. From the corner of my eye I saw George stand up and rush to my side as he wrapped his arms around my waist and started mummering in my ear, trying to calm me down.

"Aly calm down....Its alright...He didn't mean it...Calm down," George murmmered as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I have been trying to calm myself down alot lately ever since what happened with Nate. Something in me is getting harder and harder to tame. I've been so bipolar lately that I've been biting people's heads off. Not literally of course, but that doesn't I couldn't.

When I opened my eyes I was finally calmed, but I still had the urge to do something I just couldn't ignore. I broke free from George's grasp and gently pushed him back. George looked at me curiously knowing that I was about to do something.

"What are you doing?" He whispered at me as I just shrugged.

"Nothing," I replied as I walked over to Fred.

Nothing yet...

I picked up Fred's breakfeast and dumped it all over his head as bacon, pancakes, and the syriup from the pancakes drip down his face. I heard gasps all around the table.

I leaned over so that my face and Fred's face were only a inch apart as I glared into his eyes. Capturing his gaze in mine.

"Don't. Call. Me. A. Bloodsucker." I hissed each word feeling the harsh and coldness in them.

I then grabbed his cup of orange juice and poured it over his red hair.

After that I just walked up the stairs to my room. When I walked up each step nothing, but guilt punched me in the stomach. I know I was probably over-reacting when I did that, but something in me felt just...disrespected?

Yeah, I don't know. I'm a bipolar vampire that's gone mad. What do you expect? The second my hand touched the door knob something just went through me.

"Don't...Don't open the door....Go back...." The girl's voice sounded almost panic and ...scared? For once I acutally replied back to her.

"What are you talking about??" I thought, hoping that she heard or well sense what I thought. She did.

"Don't go in there!" The girl hissed. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. I don't like taking orders from anyone and I'm tired and going to take a nap.

I turned the door knob as I opened the door and stood in the doorway waiting. Waiting for something to happen, but nothing happened. It was just dead quiet and dark. I reached to turned the light switch on. The room seemed completely normal. The desk near the window, the bed still neatly made, the wooden closet in the corner, and the dresser on the other side of the room. I took one step forward into the room. Still nothing happened. I walked towards the middle of the room and just stood there looking around the room supiciously waiting for something weird to happen. Still NOTHING. I simply shurgged and jumped onto the bed and for once in my life relaxed as I layed on my back staring up at the ceiling.

"Huh...And you thought it would be dangerous here," I snorted at the girl. Nothing even happened.

Out of all of sudden the air around started to feel cold. Heck even freezing.

Then the lights went off, and the door slammed shut.

I screamed.

Then I felt a cold, but soft hand pressed against my mouth to mute my screaming. I tried to sit up , but I was pushed back down. I felt the person on top of me as they leaned forward. They were only a inch away from my face as I could feel their heavy breathing.

"RUN!!!!" The girl's voice was panic and scared to death this time....But where would I run to?

But then I heard his voice....The person I wanted to run to.

"ALY!!!!!" I could hear George's scream from downstairs as I heard him running up the stairs in speed. I closed my eyes shut and shook my head praying silently. I didn't want him to come here...

George please don't come after me....

I could hear him running down the hall as he reached the door. He started to bang on the door as hard as he could obviously, but couldn't. The door was bolted shut.

"We'll be together soon..." A deep and dark voice mummered in my ear as I felt soft, but cold lips kiss my cheek.

"ALY!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! ALY!!!" George yelled as he continued to bang on the door trying to break it down. I could hear Fred and Mr.Wesley from the other side of the door trying to calm George down.  Then the door crashed down onto the floor to reveal George who looked scary than any monster. The look on his face was vicious and deadly as he searched the room for any sign of danger intill his eyes landed on me. His expression softened and worry was written all over his face as he rushed to my side , sat on the bed and pulled me into his arms.

"Are you alright?? I heard you screaming from downstairs." George said as he held me tighter and closer protectivly. From the corner of my eye I saw icy blue eyes staring at George and I.

I snuggled into his arms as I nodded.

"I'm alright. I was just freaked out by a huge spider..." I whiserped as I lied. George didn't question it, but rasied any eyebrow at me curiously as if he knew I was lying...but he let it go as he continued to hold me.

The second I said those words the air around me shifted...The cold air that surrounded me was gone...

And so was the intruder.

"We'll be together soon..." The words echoed inside my head again and again....

I sighed.

I hope not any day soon....