My Bestfriend is Lord Voldemort's Daughter chapter 14

Chapter 13: Final Goodbyes and Pleasurable times

"George you've been here for FOUR hours and it's late. You have to get some sleep!" I argued with this boy for twenty effing minutes. George stayed with me almost the entire afternoon since what happened with Derek, and it was already midnight. I didn't want him to lose sleep because of me, and god only knows what Marley, Fred, Mr. and Mrs. Wesley , or Oh my gosh the Delacours are thinking right now...

"But I don't want to!" George pouted as I tried to bite back a smile. He was kind of cute when ever he pouted...That's mostly why he always won these arguments.

"But I do! Now go mister!!" I tried to shove him off the bed, but he didn't budge. All he did was chuckle at my attempt.

"Is that right Miss Vampire?" George smirked. Oh gosh...When ever he smirked he always had a plan, and I don't like his plans...Espcially when they invovled me.

"Y-Yeah I do actually, " I said as sternly as I could as I crossed my arms against my chest trying to sound dead serious. But sadly that didn't work.

"Are you stuttering there love? Doesn't sound like you're so sure" George said with that smirk still visible on his face as he moved closer. I started to feel the heat rush to my cheeks as George was only a few inches away from my face. I looked down at the floor trying to hide my blush from him, but he gently held my chin forcing me to look at him as his lips brushed against mine as he rested his forehead against mine. Just leaving me breathless and speechless...I suddenly lost my train of thought.

"I'm staying...." He mummered.

"okay..." I whispered. I just gave in. The boy always got his way. No matter how many times I tried , he always won. Ugh, Why can't he ever LET me win for once??

"Good...," I could hear the smile in his voice as he pulled me closer to him with his arm around my waist p so there was no space between us as I layed my head against his chest.i could hear the sound of his beating heart But before I did I realized something very important...I lost. George won..But this time I was kind of glad he did...I needed him now more than ever...People say being in love is overrated, but they're just one of those people who hate on something so percious and wonderfull because it's the one thing they're missing and probably will never find. But I did and I've never been so happier. I fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing that I was luckiest girl in the world as I drifted off to peaceful bliss...or so I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked around the old park I use to walk by everytime I walked from school. I smiled at the memories I use to have here. The newly green cut grass' smell still makes me want to gag, but in a good way. I walked over to the juggle gym, and climbed to the top feeling like a complete idiot. But it's my dream so I'm pretty much allowed to do whatever I want. Hmm...I was wondering where George was...When I climbed to the top you could basically see the entire park, little kids on their bikes, tennies court, blooming flowers,mostly the beauty of nature but then something caught my eye...My gaze rested on to the boy sitting alone on one of the swings...

It was Derek...

He caught me looking at him in shock as he smiled and waved. It wasn't one of those cocky smirks he usually gave me now. It was one of the smiles he use to give me. A REAL smile...Filled with kindness not jerkiness or cruelness. I walked over to the swings a little bit curious, and why was he in MY dream.

"Hey aly," He said still smiling and it was starting to creep me out as I just rasied an eyebrow at him.

"What are you doing here," I replied flatly. This is my bloody dream! Can't I just relax for one moment without drama!