My Bestfriend is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Shock

I opened my eyes to see where George had taken us.  We weren't at the burrow anymore...But it had the same look to it. The house was a bit smaller.

"Where in the world are we?" I asked looking up at George.

"We're at Aunt Muriel's House. We-" I automatically groaned at that thought of stying with that rude bird. Yes she's a bird . She might as well have been an annoying rude parrit

"Ugh that rude lady with the beaky nose?" I complained as George chuckled.

"I guess you already met her,"

"yeah and I don't like her. She's effing rude and if she says something to ME that beak she calls a nose will come clean off." I said crossing my arms against my chest as George laughed at me.

"And by the way I really liked your song. It was amazing. But who was it really for?" George said as I felt the heat burn on my cheeks for about the millionth time. I seriously hated blushing, but when I'm around this boy I can't help it.

"Um....It was for...uh....Clary!! " I made up a random excuse , but I don't think that was a good answer as George rasied an eyebrow.

"I think you could lie better than that," George smirked.

"Well!!!! I-I can't lie under pressure! It takes a great deal of skill to lie like a profisional. Why do you think people can't lie?" I exclamied as George just laughed.

"You're really something aly," George smiled down at me as I blushed and l looked down at my death traps of heels that were killing my feet.

"Is that a good thing?" I whispered as I looked up at George and like always his blue eyes captured mine, and I couldn't escape. I didn't want to.

"That's a great thing," He said not once breaking our gaze as he leaned in, as I did the same. I could hear him breath heavingly. Our lips were only centimeters away.

"Aly can I ask you something?" He whispered as I looked at him.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked as he pulled away and got on one knee.... My eyes widen in shock.

Oh my god...

What's he doing!?!?!?!? Is it possible to get a heart attack by this kind of shock? Well I think my heart is about to test that theory.

"G-George what a-are you d-doing?" I stuttered as he took his hand in mine.

"Aly I love you more than anything and anyone I've ever met. You're not like other girls. You can stand up for yourself when needed to. You're caring, loving, independent, strong, brave, and so much more. Even though you're the daughter of Bellatrix the only person I see when I look at you is you, and that's all I want aly. You. I want to be with you...Always. Will you-" but before he could finish his sentence al you could hear was...

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!" Ginny screamed in joy as George groaned.

"MOM!!!! GEORGE IS PROPOSING TO ALY!!!!" Ginny yelled as Mrs.Wesley rushed over faster than a speeding bullet.

"About time you two!!!! Ahhhhh!!! This is soooo great!!!" Mrs. Wesley and Ginny attacked me with hugs and I could barley breathe....

"Can't....Breathe...." I gasped for air as Ginny and Mrs.Wesley had apolgetic smiles on their faces and then I looked back at the small house realizing something...I could smell a certain scent.

Marley's scent!!!!

"Marley!!!" I yelled as I ran to the house with George close behind.

"Marley! Fred!!! Are you here!?!? " George yelled from outside the window.

  I swung the door open so hard that it was close to breaking. I sort of did that on purpose , but hey! If you met Aunt Muriel you would understand why I did it.

"MARL-OH MY BLOODY HELL!!!" I screamed in shock. as I saw Fred and Marley about to kiss. Oh my gosh!!! It's about time!!!

"Whoa!!! Hope we weren't interrupting something," George smirked as Fred just glared at him.

"You know for a twin you have horrible timing Georgie," Fred continued to glare at George as George just grinned. Forget these two!! My best friend FINALLY confessed her feelings to Fred!!!

"AHHHHHHH!!!! You finally told him!!!" I yelled in joy as I ran over and hugged Marley.

"Wait, Where's Clary?" Marley said as I pulled back from the hug and worry splashed me in the face as I looked over to George. Marley walked into another room to see Mr.Wesley holding Clary. Oh thank goodness...How could I forget....What kind of effing aunt am I!?!?!?!?!?!

"Clary!! Is she alright?" Marley asked as she ran over  to Mr.Wesley as he nooded.

"Yes, she just fainted from all the things that had happened," He said  as he handed Clary to Marley. She shouldn't have had to see all those things to begin with...She's just a kid...No one should have to grow up seeing stuff like that...It's not fair that she has to.

"Thank you, Where's Charlie? And Fleur and Bill?" Marley said looking around for them as that thought hit me. Did they make it !?!? No...of course they did. Right?

"Charlie left to go home, Bill and Fleur went to their Shell cottage as well. Fred, George come on we need to put some protective spells over this place."Mr. Wesley said as they went out the door. I couldn't help but watch George leave and wondered if he really meant all those things he said....He was about to ask me to marry him...Am I dreaming?

"Who are you!? Aren't you two friends of Fleur's? Why aren't you going home?" I heard the annoying obnxious and rude voice of Aunt Muriel. I sure as hell no I'm not dreaming. If I was she would be on a istranded sland far far far far far and FAR away from here with her own kind, parrits.

"Oh!! Marley is Fred's fiancee!! And Aly is George's fiancee!" Ginny replied behind us as my eyes widen in horror. She just did NOT do what I think she did!!

"Ginny!!!" Marley and I at her as I just covered my face that was turning as red as Marley as the tomato.

"Oh yes that's right, Aunt Muriel, they're staying with us because they're all planning to get married some day." Mrs.Wesley continued with a smile as I just went to the nearest table and started to hit my head against hoping to die from a concussion instead of this embarrassment. I mean seriously! Even Mrs. Wesley!?

"Humph, I hear nothing about this until now? Well at least she isn't another French girl, though the girls a bit dumpy don't you think?" My head automatically snapped up. Oh that's it!! I had a fist clenched in my hand as I started to walk over to Aunt Muriel ready to punch her lights out in till Marley pull me back before I could.

But I couldn't help, but smile though. I realized something very important..

George really did love me. I think I already know my answer. I always have.

Yes, Yes I will marry George Wesley.