My Bestfriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Giving in

The next few days just flew by since my um..."incident". George has been asking me what was wrong and what happened, but how I can tell him the truth? How could I say "Oh nothing really...I just happened to want to suck your blood. Anyways want to snog?" Yeah, that's not going to happen, and I haven't told even told Marley about me and George yet...Gosh I'm such a bad best friend. Poor Marley though...George and Fred told Harry that Marley sleeps with a Harry Potter doll every night, I couldn't but laugh. Speaking of Harry, me and him get along fine now since everything was explained, and Lupin was able to get me the pig's blood in that morning from the village, but I drank it outside...I didn't want anyone to ask what I was drinking since it smelled really really REALLY bad. I was about to throw up the second Remus gave it to me, but the taste was completely different. Sounds kind of creepy saying that pig's blood tastes so....Not even going to finish that sentence. Plus Clary's birthday is coming soon....VERY soon. When I mean soon I mean the day after tomorrow!!! And I still haven't gotten her anything. NOTHING. What kind of aunt am I??? I have to remind myself to ask Mrs.Wesley about a village near by. And Fleur's wedding is in 3 days!!! So much to do and so little time to do it and the worst part is I haven't told Marley about my cravings yet...Mrs.Wesley thinks I should, and I hate the fact that I know she's right....

"Hey Marley, Can I Um....talk to you about something?" I asked as she passed my a wet dish. Mrs.Wesley was making EVERYONE as busy as possible to avoid the subject of the wizarding war, and I don't blame her. It's the last thing I ever wanted to talk about.

"Sure, What's up?" She turned her attention at me as she put down the sliver spoon she was washing.

"Um when we're done cleaning the dishes though," I replied trying to think of how in the world I was going to tell my best friend I was blood-craving freak..

"Um Okay," Marley turned her attention back to washing the dishes. The time felt like only seconds when we finished the stacks of dishes that once piled the entire sink. Now it was as polished as a whistle. You eat from that sink. That's how clean it was. Marley and me decided to go upstairs to talk about my issue since I said it was kind of embarssing and because the only people who are suppose to know about this is Mrs.Wesley and now Marley.  When we reached the second floor I felt hands pull me into a room as i reached for Marley to keep balance as we fell to the ground. What the heck!!! I looked up to see the evil twins. Those two are sooooo dead!!

"Fred! George! Don't do that!!" Marley yelled at the two smiling idiot twins that scared me half to death. Then I turned my attention to the little bundle of joy , Clary who was passed out on Fred's bed.

"When did she fall asleep?"I asked.

"About an hour ago," George replied as Fred continued.

"She should be waking up soon, she doesn't sleep more than an hour usually." He said with a grin.

I stood up as I pulled Marley up with me.

"Okay then...Now do you guys want to explain to us why you evil people pulled us into your room against our will?" Their evil smiles plastered once again on their faces.

"Well, We heard from a little birdie that you two could sing," Fred said happily as Marley blushed. Wait...How do they know that!?!? Marley wouldn't tell...and the only time I ever sang here was to help Clary fall asleep. No one was there but me and Marley...Right?

"Us? Nope we're terrible singers," I said as Marley nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! Pssh, Even dying cats wouldn't want to hear us," Marley added. The twins rasied their eyebrows at her as I shook my head in disappointment. We were busted. I loved this girl to death but...She was always such a horrible liar. I barely ever had the chance to sneak out of Aunt Carol's house on Friday nights because of this girl's lying back in high school. But it's not like we have to sing for anybody right?