My Bestfriend is Lord Voldemort's Daughter chapter 13

Chapter 13: The girl in the white dress

 I jumped infront of George trying to block the spell from hitting them as i closed my eyes waiting for the worst to happen. Wishing that this all could stop...Wishing that I could keep George safe. I waited for the agonizing pain but...It never came.

I should have been dead by now...

I opened my eyes to see a green light sent my way but it was...frozen. It didn't move. I looked all around me and everything was well...still. I turned around to see George standing perfectly still with his wand in place. What the hell was going on here!?

"Um... George?" I said.

He didn't reply.

"George!!!!' I waved my head infront of his face, but he STILL didn't move. I looked behind him to see Marley's shock impression, but she didn't move from where she stood. She was frozen too.

I walked over to the counter Fred and The fake blonde were as frozen as George and Marley. They are like those realistic wax figures. Was this some sort of sick game!?!?!? Are there going to be people jumping out of no where saying "HA HA!! GOT YA!!!!" but they never came. I walked outside the store to see something so weird that I had to slap myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. EVERYONE WAS FREAKING FROZEN!!!! It was like time just stopped...I looked around with wide eyes wondering...Wondering what the hell effing happened. All I did was just jump infront of George to protect him from a curse and then this happens. My life can't be normal. Not even just this once !!. Gosh!...My Life sucks!

"Hmm...Impressive. Not even I could do this at such a young age..." I heard the voice from the beyond the frozen crowd. I followed the sound of the person's voice to see a girl in a white dress look at the scene around her in intrest. Her dress reached up to her knees. It was simple and plain. She looked so familiar...She had long black hair,that reached down to her waist. high cheek bones, she looked like my age but yet something about her seemed...ancient , her skin white as snow that she looked seriously pale...She was a vampire...And to make things even more weirder  her eyes are what creeped me out the most as my eyes widen in shock...

Her eyes were bright green, but shaped as full moons...

"W-Who a-are you..." I asked the girl as she turned her attention to me as she smiled.

"Sadly that is not for me to tell...You'll figure out who I am soon..." She answered. I seriously hated when people say you'll find out soon. Why don't they just tell you now and save you all the drama and mysertious crap for later.

"Fine. Can you at least tell me what the hell just happened and why in the world is the world...well frozen!" I exclamied as I folded my arms across my chest as she shook her head.

"The young are so impatient during this time..." She said as she continued to walk around the frozen crowd as I followed.

"Can you please tell me!" The girl stopped and turned around to face me as I thought I saw sympathy cross her face, but it quickly faded.

"You stopped time," She simply stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Well it was...But I didn't know how I did it!

"But how..." I looked at her so confused.

"Time will stop when you command it so. Some do it as much as they wish, and some can not. It's not a very common gift. Only a very few vampires had this power. I believe you triggered it through a desprete need to protection. Am I right? " She rasied an eye brow at me as I nodded.