My BestFriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 8

Chapter 7:Control

I walked over to Marley's side, kneed down putting Clary down who hugged her mother protectively.

"Harry!" Herminoe gasped.

I looked up to see Harry not only pointing his wand at Marley, but at me and Clary.. I sent a death glare at the jerk. I understand he's angry but pointing his wand at a little girl is soooo not cool.

"You better point that wand somewhere else or you're going to lose it and your arm," I said a bit too harshly, but really why would you point it at a little girl! He gave me a pissed off at you look, but I didn't care. He shouldn't point the wand at me  

"She's also a squib," Mr. Wesley said looking over at Harry.

"A squib?"Harry asked.

"Yes, a squib and a  daughter of an old friend of mine," Mr. Wesley continued.

"And her?" Harry looked straight at me , now directly pointing his wand a me. Just effing great...

"Harry...Don't you dare point that wand at her,"I heard the voice from the other side of the room..I knew who it belonged to, but I was too scared to look knowing what i'll find if I do. Oh gosh...the scent is getting stronger...No...No I have to control it. I can't let it take control...I just can't..

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't. How do you know she isn't telling lies either. I'm telling you she can be a spy!!"Harry yelled in anger when he grabbed his forehead covering his scar with his free hand.

"Leave auntie alone! Auntie and Mommy don't lie!! You're the one trying to hurt mommy and auntie!" Clary yelled as she tried to block Harry from hurting Marley and me. I think I've taught that girl way too much...But it was really sweet as I smiled at the little brave girl in front of me as I hugged her from behind.

"It's alright Clary, Harry isn't going to hurt us," I gave her a reassuring smile when she turned to look at me. 

"Fred, take Marley upstairs she looks like she's going to fall alseep on us any second now," I said as he nodded. He carried Marley bridal style as I saw her blushing the entire time.

"Come on munchkin time for bed," Fred smiled down at Clary as he reached for her little hand, but she looked at me instead.

"Auntie you going to be ok?"Clary asked with worry in her eyes as I just smiled.

"I'll be fine...Now go missy," I gently gave her a little shove towards Fred and watched as the three of them walked up the stairs. They really would make a nice family...Marley needs that. If only she could just tell Fred already...Gosh she's too stubborn!

"Aly?" I froze in place. Oh gosh what am I going to do...What will happen if I'm so close to him like this?? A half vampire who hasn't took her medicine in what? 3 days? plus a badly hurt George that I love...UGH! Like! Not love! equals bad combination. Very bad combination.

I turned around to see George with only one ear....I ran over to him all of a sudden worried....How did that happen!?!? Those effing death eaters....

"W-What h-happened??" I was on urge of tears...I should have been there...I should have gone with them! I-I could h-have done something! Why didn't he let me go with him..Dang it!! WHY!!!!

"I'm holey now," He smiled his goofy smile at me trying to cheer me up. I chuckled a bit with tears that I couldn't stop from falling.

"I think you can come up with something better than that Georgie..." I said as he wiped my tears with his thumb. Then I saw the blood stains on his neck that wasn't cleaned off..No...No No No! Dang it! No! Why now!? It smells so sweet...so..tempting..Oh God I have to get out of here. Now. My hands were starting to tremble...I backed away 2 steps from him.