My Bestfriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 18

Chapter 18: The wedding part 2

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" The tufty wizard called snapping me back into reality.

"If you would please stand up!" He called out as everyone stood up from their chairs, as I looked over to see Fred and Marley holding hands as I smiled. They would make the perfect couple, and today that's exactly what they were going to be. I just hope this plan works. 

Soon the seats rose gracefully into the air as the canvas walls of the marquee vanished, so that they stood beneath a canopy supported by golden poles, with a beautiful view of the sunlit Ochard and surrounding countryside. Then a pool of molten gold spread from the center of the tent to form a gleaming dancefloor, the chairs grouped themselves around the small white clothed tables , and the golden jacket band trooped over towards a podium. I saw a beautiful piano with a small microphone, and another mircophone at the center of the podium. The waiters then popped up on all sides, some bearing sliver trays of drinks, sandwiches, and small pasteries. I felt my heart beat rasing to a million beats per second. Nervousness started to numb me, but George's sudden kiss relaxed me.

"You'll do great," He smiled.

"Yeah Sure...And someday pigs will fly," I mummered as George chuckled. Could I really do this??

"Ready Aly?" Marley smiled at me. Hmm...Someone's real happy.

"Yup!! Let's do this," I shook away nervousness and put on a smile as Marley and I walked onto the podium. I sat on the bench of the piano, as Marley spoke through the mircophone. Weird that they actually had to get a microphone from the muggle world. Don't they have microphones in the wizard world?

"Um hello everyone," Marley said as everyone turned to look at her, everyone was seated in their seats, but most were either standing around the food or around the groom and bride.

"Hi I'm Marley Evans and This is my friend Aly Evans," She gestured to me as everyone looked my way as I simply smiled and waved awkwardly. My heartbeat started to race...But I couldn't turn back now. I have to do this...

"We're friends of the bride and groom. First off we just wanted to congrulate Fleur and Bill, I have a feeling you two will have a wonderful and beautiful life together as a married couple. We wish you the best." Marley continued as she smiled down at the cute couple.

"Well I guess you can call this our for them, we would like to sing a song for them for their wedding, that I'm sure shows how they feel about each other. I would also like to dedicate this song to one of my closest friends. Now if the bride and groom would step onto the dancefloor for their first dance together as husband and wife, if you will." Marley said as everyone moved away from the dancefloor as Fleur and Bill took their places. I nodded to Marley as she turned to me. I nodded to the band as they started to play. Before I started to play I saw Marley's eyes locked with Fred's as I smiled while singing along with Marley.

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write
over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But you sing to me over and over and over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have
for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I give you my destiny
I'm giving you all of me
I want your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope...