My BestFriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Don't go

" Can I help?" I asked as everyone turned their attention towards me...Now I know how Marley feels.

"Are you  sure you're up for this?" Moody asked.

I nodded.

"I'm sure," And I was. I wanted this monster brought down like everyone else. I wasn't just going to sit and wait for the worse. If the worse was near I wanted to stop it, and wouldn't a vampire be useful?

"I don't think she should do it. She's better off staying here protecting Marley, Ginny, and mom here." George butted in. What-the?!?!? Heck no! But mom said to protect Marley and Clary...but isn't this sort of an exception?

"Actually...Having a vampire on our side is sort of an advantage George. We have something You-Know-Who doesn't and having an extra hand wouldn't hurt. Legends say that vampires are known for their speed, senses, and other special abilites. We may be even able to predict his next move with her gifts," Lupin stated.

"He's got a point George,"Mr. Wesley said.

"Not if she's being attacked by bloody death eaters she won't be!! The next thing you know she'll be six feet under the ground. She should be here where she's safe so we have some sort of advantage if we are in deep trouble  And she's ONLY half!! The last time those dirtbags hit her with a spell she almost died," George argued he was turning red.

" I can handle myself just fine!" I sent dagger glares at George. What the bloody hell was his problem!!!

"What do you think?" Moody asked Mr. Wesley.

" I think she should stay so we have some sort of defense if we don't make it back," Mr. Wesley said.

"Then that's settled. Miss Riddle would you want a say?" Moody looked at her.

I sent Marley Don't-You-Even-Think -About-it look and she said no rather quickly. She knows that where ever she goes I go.

"Alright then that seems like enough. We'll meet back here tomorrow at 5 to get together and head over to Prewett Drive to pick up Harry" Moody continued as everyone agreed to the plan. Then everyone started to leave except for Hermione who would of course be staying with us. Marley and I said goodnight to everyone , but I didn't say goodnight to George and went to Ginny's room to see litle Clary passed out once again on the couch. Poor thing, she had to sit through that boring meeting. Marley wanted to introduce Herminoe to Clary but as you can see...yeah.

"Sorry, I'll properly introduce you two when she's awake," Marley replied awkwardly as Herminoe smiled.

I was just smiling at the little princess while she slept. She always slept so soundly. Lucky her...

"That's fine. So Aly are you and George dating?" Herminoe asked something that I didn't hear and said...

"Yup..." I just answered randomly.

"YOU ARE!?!?!? SINCE WHEN??" Marley's and Ginny's screams were loud enough to wake up the entire country!

"I'M WHAT!?" I looked at them like they were mentally insane.

"You're dating George!?!?" Ginny exclamied.

"I'm wha-No I'm not!! Who said??" I will kill Fred if he said something as dumb like that! I mean me and george?? Pssh...Like that will ever happen! We just can't date. But would it me so bad if we did...NO!!! I mentally slapped myself. I can NOT date George. End of discussion. Do I even like George that way?

"Wait...So you wouldn't want to go out with George?" Ginny rasied an eyebrow at me along with Marley and Herminoe.

"Yes I would...No wait! I mean ugh!! I dont know!!!" I hid my face in my hands in confusion.