My Bestfriend is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Protego!" George pulled his wand out.

"Nice try..." Derek smirked and ...oh god.... deflected the spell right back at him!! How did he do THAT!?!? I pushed Derek off me as hard as I could(Thank god I was strong enough to at least push his jerk butt to the ground) and tackled George to the ground before the spell could hit him...but the spell hit me instead.

"You know I thought you would go out with someone better than that Aly," Derek shook his head as if trying to look disappointed.

"And I thought you would have gotten smarter by now but looks like we are both disappointed at something and that's none of your business," I gave Derek a death glare ignoring how much that bloody spell hurt.

"Ouch, that hurt. " Derek put his hand over what was suppose to be his heart pretending to be hurt.

"Aly...Who is this cocky nark?" George asked. I looked down at George realizing I was on top of him...I turned a slight shade of red, and rolled off of him.

"Awww....Little Aly is blushing...I've missed that blush of yours. Missed it everyday," Derek and his cockiness was ticking me off. This person wasn't the Derek I knew. He was a ignorant, cocky, and crazy a-hole. What happened to him....

"Well, I better be off. It was nice seeing you aly and your...boyfriend," Derek's face turned into disgust when he said the word boyfriend as he all of a sudden just disappeared.

I just sat there trying to take in what had just happened, and couldn't fight off the tears that escaped down my cheeks. I felt strong and warm arms wrapped around me as they pulled me closer and I just snuggled into them feeling... safe.

"How did you know I was out here?" I looked up at George.

"I didn't I was going to steal some leftovers from dinner and looked out the window and saw... "

"Yeah..." I finished the sentence before he did.

"Do you think he'll be back?" He asked.

"I don't think so. So we really don't have to worry," i felt the truth in my words as I spoke them. It was true he wasn't coming back. I just sort of ...well knew.

"Who was he..." George looked down at me with eyes filled with curiosity and I thought I saw jealousy , but after what just happened I knew I had to be overreacting.

" Let's just say an old friend I use to trust..." I replied looking down at my hands, but looked up at the night sky. Marley was right... The moon and stars were a beautiful sight  to see. It's like the stars were dancing as they lit up the night sky. I wish I could just capture this moment and frame it. I wish my mom was still alive to see this...

"It's so pretty..." I said thinking out loud

"Yeah it is...and..."I couldn't hear what he said after that.

"Huh?" I looked up to him confused.

"um...nothing..." He said as he turned his attention back to the sky. That boy is strange...

"Aly?' I looked up at George's dark blue eyes that I couldn't help, but get lost into. I wanted to stay in his arms forever like the girls in all those love stories, or movies do. I use to laugh at them, but now I understood them.

"I...um...We should probably get inside before any more freaks come for a late visit," George said.

Well he knows how to kill the mood alright....I started to stand up until George carried me into his arms bridal style...AGAIN.