73*

Kennedy Simmons

I can't believe I was actually saying that but I felt like I owned the place. I had power. By now every person that participated in the races in Vegas knew my name.

I wasn't racing today and neither was Harry. We were here just to watch and spend our time. I was also going to cheer for Benji and Mika and judge the substitute driver of Harry's team.

Whoever said that I wasn't a judgemental person lied. I may not say things out loud but I secretly destroy people in my head.

All eyes were on me as I walked through the crowd and that boosted my confidence.

I was wearing a tiny black leather skirt, a black skin-tight crop top with long sleeves but no shoulders and black ankle-high boots with high heels. My makeup only consisted of black mascara, black eyeliner and dark red lipstick. As for my hair, I had only brushed them.

I know.

I slowly started to look like I did before I met Archie. That was a good thing... And a bad thing as well. On the one hand, I was myself and that was impotent but on the other hand my true self was... Let's not talk about it.

I was supposed to inform Zayn that we were here and then meet Harry, who had to meet his driver first, in the car. We would watch the race from there since we didn't want to get involved with the crowd. It wasn't safe for either of us, especially me since I was the target.

The car was way further than the crowd but we could still see them. We planned on driving closer though.

When I arrived in the car Harry was already sitting on the drives seat and waiting for me. I got on the passenger seat and closed the door.

"There was literally no guy that didn't turn his head in order to check you out. Some girls too." He smirked when he met my eyes. "It's funny watching that. Some of them seem to believe they even have a chance with you."

Typical guys. They're ego's were bigger than their dicks.

His eyes moved back to the crowd. "There were also people who seemed intimidated by you. Scared even." That put a smile on my face. "Finally. People really do underestimate me."

Harry pulled out his knife and started toying with it as if it was harmless. "Personally I think your capable of anything. I still remember that scar in this dick's eye and the other scar in Archie's cheek. It was also really hot watching the process of scarring him."

I smirked. "Well, that was only a preview of my devil." That caught his attention. He started at me for a while without saying anything before taking my hand and pulling me until I was sitting on his lap.

"And when we'll you saw me the devil?" He gazed at my lips before looking back at my eyes. "I'm dying to meet her. I think we'll get along really well." He brushed his lips teasingly against my jawline but then he pulled backwards.

"I'm not sure you'd like her as much as you think." My hands traveled from his shoulders to his chest, feeling the way his muscles flexed under my touch in the process. "I'm sure I would."

I raised my eyebrow at his words. "What if she was insane or even a serial killer. Would you like her then?" My tone was sarcastic but serious at the same time. I wanted to see where he'd draw the line.

"I would." He stroked my cheek with the knife. He didn't press it hardly or from the sharp side and he was careful but I still got that sense of adrenaline. The cold feeling of the knife against my warm skin sent shivers through my spine. I could already feel that familiar knot in my stomach.