Chapter 58

"Mally, you have to let me go," I kissed with every word as I chuckled.

"But I don't wanna," her lips were in a pout while she tightened her grip on me.

It took me forever to even get her in the car much less forcing her to drive me to Anne's.
But now that we are here she refuses to let me go and to be honest I don't want her to.

"We'll see each other in four hours at school and your mothers wants you home," my voice was soft as I had my hands on her cheeks.

"Can't you come with me? I need to be protected Mi Amor," She had her cute puppy eyes.

"Nah you'll live," I tried to suppress a smile at her cuteness.

"What if I don't? Will you miss me?"She made me roll my eyes at her dumbness.

"No I wouldn't miss you," I said with no hesitation.

"You wouldn't?"Her voice was almost inaudible as her lips began to shake.

"Nope because I would be right by your side," I fastened out before her tears came.

"You promise?" Mally let go of one of her hands that was around my waist and lifted her middle finger.

"Nothing can ever take me away from you my Mally, I promise," I inlaced our middle fingers as she just stared at me with a blush.
She does that a lot but I come to realize that I love it more than I should.

"Can we have make love again?" She blurted out making me burst out laughing and let go of her.

I started to hit her arm until I collected myself.

"How are you still horny? We literally had sex less than 30 minutes ago," I shook my head in disbelief.

My girl has a lot of Stamina.

"Well it feels like thirty years," she muttered in exaggeration.

"STOP EYE FUCKING EACH OTHER AND GET IN THE HOUSE DELILAH," I turned around to see Natalie yell before I could speak.

"Baby I have to go," I pointed my middle finger towards Natalie and was about to go before my Mally hugged me from behind.

"No, I don't want you to leave," She buried her head down my neck and squeezed me.

How I love this girl.

"Malllllyyy," I faked annoyance but in reality I loved it.

"No," She simply spoke.

"I promise to do that thing you love," My tone was flirtatious as I pressed my ass against her Crotch.

Her body stood frozen as she groaned.
I took advantage of that and slipped out of her hold.

"Love you, My Mally," I gave her a hurried kiss and power walked towards the familiar house because I wasn't about to run.
Mally already made me sweat many times by making love to me, I don't need more exercise

I heard her stumble a few times before finally running towards me but it was too late as I closed the door on her face.

"Mi Amor," I didn't need to open the door to see her pouting.

"I'll see you later baby," I made a kissing noise and walked away towards the voices in the house ignoring her whining to open the door.

I walked up the big stairs towards Anne's room. She should really make her parents get an elevator. I'm sure they could afford it.

I tried to convince her fathers to get one last year, I made a PowerPoint on why but apparently it wasn't a good enough reason.

I'll try again though.