Chapter 43

"Pass me the eggs," Mia reached her hand towards Anne.

"Say please," Leah glared.

"I was going to say please and when she handed me it thank you, but now I don't wanna," She frowned.

"Then I guess no eggs for you," Leah responded with a shrug.

"Baby, stop Here Mia," Anne chuckled handing Mia the big white plate of scrabbled eggs.

"Thanks," Mia smirked as Leah stared her down.

"Mi Amor. Are you not going to eat?" I questioned concerned as I noticed she hadn't touched anything on the table.

She doesn't like to eat in the mornings, but for the past weeks of summer break, I have convinced her to do it. By either feeding her myself or kissing her to it.

My favorite is kissing her.

She didn't respond She hasn't talked to me all day. Well, we woke up 30 minutes ago and I didn't get my morning kisses/snuggles. it feels like an eternity.

I was at fault I know that. I should have never questioned her honesty. I should never have called her a liar.

I should most certainly not imply that she lied on the most important night we had together.

I royally screwed up. I was just pissed and I guess a bit tat jealous that I didn't think straight.

She has lied to me before and it destroyed me. But I knew that she would never do it again, I also forgave her.

I'm just scared that someone who actually deserves her will come along and take her away from me. Not that My Goddess doesn't have her own mind. And that idiot most certainly does not deserve her. I know that she would stay with me, but I'm afraid of the fact that she will and I screw up more than now if possible and she will leave because of me.

But that doesn't remotely excuse my behavior towards My Goddess.

I never wanted to hurt her but the look on her face pained me.

I love her and there isn't a depth of the world that can describe just how much.
But I still made her feel like everything we shared, the closeness we came was all a lie.

I feel so Ashamed because I have no idea how to make it right.

I have already ordered some snacks and hoodies with a box of delicious-looking fries on the back of the hoodie and with the phrase My girlfriend screwed up so she bought me this on the front of the hoodie from online as I already know that she doesn't forgive without something in return.

I also know that she has to get revenge and her not talking to me is destroying me and it's only been half an hour So that's the revenge part.

I hope...

I cannot live without hearing her voice or feeling her soft touches.

I'm already panicking and She hasn't let me hold her hand.
Of course, I haven't tried to make the move of holding her soft hand, afraid that she might rip mine off.

And if she did I wouldn't complain. I deserve so much worse.

I will fix it and everything will go back to normal...Right?

The worst thing is that she called me Malakai.
MALAKAI. I'm Mally, Mall, Baby sometimes even Kai but never Malakai.

What if I actually screwed up beyond repair and she doesn't want me? I more than not said that I didn't trust her.

Which I do. I trust Delilah with everything. With my soul, heart, and body. Everything.

But I didn't make her feel like it. I doubted her the moment that idiot said they were each other's first love.
And that was idiotic of me, I was an idiot but I'm going to make this right.