Chapter 17

POV: Malakai

I had an AMAZING day yesterday.
We stayed true to our words and actually cuddled. Well kinda. She let me put my head on her shoulder. And hold her hand.

It truly was an awesome day. When I got home late. The first thing I did was to shower and then text my goddess goodnight. AND SHE TEXTED ME BACK.

I've told my parents that she would be here soon for dinner. And to not embarrass me. But I fear that may be impossible as Mama already took out my baby pictures.

I stood by the front door walking in circles nervously. We agreed that I would drive her home. But she would have Anne driving her here.

I heard a knock on the door but just before I could take another step Ma pushed me aside and opened the door with a smile.

"Wow your right Malakai she is beautiful," Ma said while I rushed to now push her aside. So much for not embarrassing me.

"Thank you" Delilah smiled.

"Hi Mi amor" I grinned.

"Why don't you let the poor girl in the house instead of just staring at her," Mama hissed already taking a hold of Delilah's hand and dragging her inside.

I rushed after them as Ma closed the door chuckling.
It's only us girls tonight. Aaron had a thing.

"Why don't you take a seat Delilah dinner is ready in five" Mama spoke softly.

"Of course here I got you a bottle of wine, "Delilah had a grin Handling her an expensive-looking wine.

"Woah that's a delicious wine," Ma looked over Mama's shoulders to see it.

"Thank you dear," Mama said with a kind smile as she went into the kitchen with Ma following her.

POV: Delilah.

I got them wine because no one can eat flowers and I kinda stole it from Anne.

It's not like she is going to blame me. She'll probably think it was Will.

"Thanks," I said as Malakai pulled the chair out for me And sat next to me.

"You look beautiful," She responded instead with an almost dreamlike tone.

"I know" I replied with a smug smile.

"ITS DINNER OFFSPRINGS," I heard a loud voice as the older blonde female version of Aaron Put out lasagna and garlic bread, Along with some salad.

I saw a little girl running to her seat and a muscular brunette.

Malakai got her looks from the black curly-haired woman.

We're all now sitting at the dinner table.

"So Delilah how old are you?" The blonde asked taking a bite of the salad.

"I'm 17 soon 18, Mrs Rewojones"

"Call me Olivia. Rewojones makes me feel old," She chuckled out.

"Your beautiful my love" The taller woman spoke in an instant.

"I didn't say I was ugly," The blonde frowned out As the black haired grew quiet and looked at her plate.

Malakai grabbed a hold of my hand as it was slightly bouncing making my attention fall on her.

"Why are you dating my sister? Your pretty she's not " The little girl asked.

"I am prettier than you," Malakai responded in a childlike tone.