Chapter Fourteen

POV: Aaron

I followed William into a room I'm guessing Is Anne's. I closed the door as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey," He said with a smile.

"Hi," I returned the smile.

"I think I know what you want to talk about"

"You do?" I asked taking a couple of steps towards him.

"Look the only reason Delilah asked about you to Kai was because Of me," He nervously spoke.

"Yeah, I assumed that. And I understand
You're in the closet," I responded.

"Yeah I am," He answered back with a heavy breath as I knelt in front of him.

I haven't been able to forget our night together and it's my turn to bend him over.

"I can't say that I fully understand why you are in the closet because I never have been But just know that I would never out anyone," I took down his pants along with his boxers.

His dick stood up with pride as his tip had precum. I took a hold of his cock as I looked up at his eyes for consent.

"Fuck me please," He panted out As he took off his shirt showcasing his hard abs, And laid down.

I took his cock in my mouth as he took hold of my hair to fuck himself.

"Oh you such a good boy" He praised me while bulking my head up and down.

I felt his dick twitching as he deep-throated me
I gagged but I stayed put as I felt hot cum in my mouth.

"Swallow it," He commanded as I stood up. I did what I was told and he grabbed me by my neck
And crushed his lips on mine tasting his cum.

He moaned as I bit his lips. And pushed him down on the bed again.

"It's my turn to bend you over so on your fours," I smirked as he nodded eagerly and got on his fours.

I got out of all my clothes and grabbed a condom and a small bottle of lube squirting some in my hand and massaging it on my now condom-covered dick as I knelt on the bed. I put in on my hard cock And grabbed his waist.

I threw the condom and lube somewhere in the room.

"I need you inside of me now" He groaned.

I chuckled as I slowly but steadily went inside of him.

"Mmm so patient," I moaned out as I fully went in him. I waited a few moments before I started thrusting slowly.

"Aghh" He moaned.

I slapped his cheeks as I moved faster.

"Harder" He growled With a moan.

I did as I was told and spanked him harder.

He met all of my moves.

"Baby you feel so good around me," I said moving faster.

"Please don't stop I'm begging you," He practically yelled.

That's all it took for my cock to twitch. I held off for a few minutes before I got out of him.

I turned him around and took off my condom. As I came on his face.

After a few moments, we both giggled. I walked into a toilet that was shared with the bedroom And grabbed a towel wetting it with some water first.

I got back in the room and laid down with him as I cleaned off my cum on his face.

"I'm sorry I got a bit too excited," I had a sleazy smile.

"Don't be sorry I loved it," He grinned. I giggled as I laid down on his sweaty chest.

POV: Malakai

I followed Delilah to the kitchen.
She walked around the counter and opened the oven & took out a sugar cake.
She put it on the counter to let it cool off.

"Wanna take a bite?" She asked getting plates.

I looked around me to see if she was talking to me.

"Um ye.. yeah sure," I coughed out.

"So why is it so important for you to have the captain title?" She asked while gesturing for me to take a seat on the stool So that we were face to face.

"My ma was the captain on the football team so I'm just trying to keep up our legacy. And it's fun," I answered nervously. Linn didn't like it when I talked about my family much so I tried to keep it short.

"So it's to make you ma proud?" She asked as she gave me one of the seven plates of a piece of cake.

"Thanks. Yeah something like that," I replied taking a bite. Linn didn't really ask me anything about my family or myself for that matter. So this felt good.

"Hmm that I can relate to. The want to make your mother proud," She said taking a bite too.

"Yeah," I smiled as I looked over her beautiful face. She had a red hoodie and black pants. With her hair up in a ponytail.

I had a purple jumper with baggy brown pants.

As I was about to say something we heard a loud moan.

My face went red as a tomato as she burst out laughing.

"Who do you think it is?" She asked with amusement.

"I rather not think about it," I said in a quiet tone. Because I already know that it's Mia. Oh, I'm so going to kill her.

Just as I thought it was over we heard a loud. "Please don't stop I'm begging you"

I just looked down ashamed I let both of those idiots come with me.

The girl who lives in this house came in the kitchen.

"What's going on with the sound?" She asked Delilah almost scared to hear the answer.

"Sophie is totally doing it in your living room and Will is totally getting railed in your bedroom," She answered with the most adorable giggle that pulled a smile on my face.

"WHAT?" The blonde who I forgot was still here yelled.

"SOPHIE-CHEN-NGUYEN AND WILLIAM -ALLEN-REYES GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE KITCHEN" The loud Anne yelled in anger.

While Delilah took out her phone to film her friends getting a cuss with a smile like she got her siblings in trouble.

Even with the yelling I couldn't pull my eyes off of her. She is different when you're alone with her. And seeing her like this did nothing to stop my poor heart from beating.

Author: note

As some of you have noticed I didn't put up a smut warning and I was wondering if y'all would like me to?

Anyway, that's all.

Btw am I the only one out here who still looks under my bed every night to see if there is some hot monster?

Okay, now that's all. Thank You So Much For Reading My Beautiful Readers!👩🏾‍🏫