Chapter 39

Our lips were frantic as the tension grew more and more. I shut the hotel room behind me after it took almost an eternity to open it.

I took off my shoes because there was no way I could have worn heels.

"Wait wait" Kai breathed heavily as she pushed herself away from me.

"Did I hurt you?"I asked concerned walking towards her.

"No Mi Amor but please stay there," She looked pained.

I stopped moving afraid I may have harmed her.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you I'm so sorry Mally," I rumbled.

"My goddess you didn't hurt me. Please don't cry," Kai's pained face became frantic as she rushed to me and tried to wipe the tears I didn't even realize were streaming down my face.

"Yes I did," I sobbed. Fuck I'm such an idiot. Did I bite her bottom lip so hard that I drew blood? Maybe I was too forceful and didn't realize she didn't want my lips on hers.

"No no My Love I promise. It's my fault. I have a dick and I'm hard and I didn't want you to feel it please don't cry," She panicked as I looked shocked Not that she has a dick but that she told me.

I thought it would take more time until she felt comfortable enough to tell me.

"Delilah please say something. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before. I just didn't want you to hate me. My family and Mia, principal O'Connor are the only ones who know. Please don't hate me?" She begged her own tears coming out as she took a couple of steps back

"Mally. I could never hate you, "It was my time grabbing her cheeks. I took my hand off and held her hand leading her to the heart-shaped bed since she didn't seem to hear me.

I straddled her as she sat in the middle of the bed. I ran my fingers in her hair while the pin that was keeping her hair up was long gone because of me.

She gripped my waist and had her face in my neck making my heart ping as I felt wetness on my neck. I also felt something hard but I chose to ignore it for the time being.

"Mally I knew that you're intersex," I whispered after a few moments of silence.

"You did?" She whipped her head up. She didn't have mascara on so it didn't look like she was crying apart from her red eyes.

"Yeah. The first time we slept in the same bed," I smiled recalling the memory that feels like ages ago.

"You knew all this time and you didn't think I was some kind of freak?" She asked with a hopeful face.

I lifted her head higher up from her hair.

"You are no freak. There is nothing wrong with being intersex. You are completely and utterly beautiful My Mally," I stared deep in her eyes begging her to believe me.

"Your Mally?" She finally put on that beautiful smile after the shock disappeared.

"That's all you got from that?" I asked amused when she just nodded and looked at me waiting for my answer. "Yes, my Mally. You are mine and I am yours"

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" She excitedly yelled.

"Yes. Will you be my girlfriend?"I sighed with a grin.

"Um, I'll have to think," She teased making me move up and down.
She flipped us so that I was on my back and she was between my legs.

"Your not ashamed of my body?" She looked confused as she started pecking kisses on my face.