Chapter 37

Kai is so hot. She has abs. I saw them when she put on a shirt today. She didn't know I saw. I mean it wasn't in a creepy way..kinda was as I just looked in from the bathroom.

I wanted to touch them. Her four-pack seemed so perfect. I just wanted to run my hands on them.

I haven't really thought about Kai in a sexual way before our date. Now all I can think about is other places I can run my hands on.

"MISS MONROE," The gym teacher shouted as everyone in the in-house field played volleyball meanwhile I was in the furthest back not wanting to do anything.

"Wassup," I greeted as people stopped playing to see what was going on. Fack why do they have to look at me and not the rude man who interrupted my thoughts about my Mally?

"How about you do something instead of being a burden to your teammates?" He stood up from the only chair in there.

Why doesn't he train instead of making innocent children like myself do it?

"Well I would like to decline on that," I answered with a smile as chuckles were heard. I do not like gym. I mean what is fun about sweating and running?

Although to see Kai run and sweat is awesome

The only time someone will see me running is when a serial killer is chasing me. And of course for fries.

Before he could answer the school bell was heard. As students went to their locker rooms
He was just glaring at me. I have a thing about white old men staring at me. Well any man looking at me. But all I knew was that I would have a tiny revenge.

As I got in the girl's locker room I got dressed and went to the gym teacher's office. None of my friends have any classes together because Prins thought it would be for the best considering we allegedly painted the whole art classroom with inappropriate stuff. But if we did that it would totally be William's fault as he is the artist in the group and wanted to share his paintings.

"What are we doing here Mi Amor?" Kai scared me as I turned around to see her cute smile.

"Where the hell did you come from?" I asked one hand on my heart as if to calm it down.

"Ha, I totally scared you. I just followed after you because I always follow you to your classes," She answered with an annoyingly adorable giggle as she gave me a long peck on the lips trying to get more but I pulled away because I didn't have enough time before the old gym teacher comes back from his break.

"Sorry Mally but I have some business to take care of," I chuckled pecking her pouting lips a couple of times before taking a step back.

"Okay I'll help you and then we can make out," She declared with a grin.

"You're not even going to ask what it is?" I asked amused.

"Will there be a make-out afterwards?" She questioned.

"Maybe," I smirked.

"Then I'll take my chances," She shrugged.

"I need you to promise than because what we are about to do no one can know," I said with a serious face.

"You have my word, Mi Amor," She nodded afraid but still sticking by me.

After we did what we had to, we went to the lunch table and as usual she paid for mine. I don't need 50 bucks for lunch but she still sends me it. I have no idea where she gets the money. Probably week allowances from her mothers. But I do save the leftover money just in case I need extra someday.

"What's wrong with your face?" Is the first thing Will asks Kai as we take our seats.

"What's wrong with your ass? Too many spankings?" Kai shot back because Will had a hard time sitting still. I just laughed. I'm so proud of her for being less nervous. Although she is still nervous around me.