Chapter 44

POV: Athena

"Did you fuck her?" I hissed as I dragged Delilah to a bathroom near the living room.

"What?" She chuckled wiping her bottom lip and sitting on top of the tiny white sink while I closed the bathroom door.

It's really tiny in here.

Maybe not for someone in middle class but for me it is.

I'm happy that my moms let me and my girlfriend have our own apartments.

I could never have live the same way Delilah lives. It's too small for me.
I'm an expansive person with an expansive lifestyle and a very expensive girlfriend.

"I said did you fuck her?" I repeated myself facing her. I really hope that she didn't.
She deserves someone worthy of her. All of her including her virginity and that freak is not the one.

I do hope that if she did she would tell me.
I mean that's what we do. We are close.
We tell each other everything. I told her my first time with Natalie exactly afterward.

I really did and Let's just say I had to buy many things for my girlfriend to make it right.

And I wouldn't have doubted that Delilah wouldn't tell me if it wasn't for the fact that she rarely even read my texts let alone answered my calls the past weeks of summer.

She said and I quote. "I'm with my Mally I'll talk to you later," And guess what, that later never came.

You wouldn't believe have many times I've bothered my mothers that I wanted to spend my senior year in the smallest town where I'm convinced that everyone knows everyone.

It's freaky.

I had to guilt trip, manipulate and suck up.
And when that didn't work I convinced them that a child out of the house would make it easier for them to be alone.

It traumatized me but I got here with my Natalie and I'm going to make Delilah realize she deserves so much better.

Better yet I'll find someone for her. There must be someone her type in Willow Creek High School.

"Are you jealous?" She gasped with a smile. I'm gonna tell natty on you"

"Stop it I'm serious and don't tell Natalie I got in your business. I can't have her mad," I frowned slightly. That's the sacrifice I made for Delilah.

Being here a whole year with two devils planting revenge every time I mess up is not a thrill.

I barely even slept last night. I'm mean I did get lucky so totally worth it.

"You already pissed her off. We're planning an act of revenge as we speak," She nodded.

"Fuck Already why?" I asked looking around my shoulder slightly.

"Remember when you introduced yourself as my first love?" Yeah, that pissed her off" She giggled.

"I can see that," I muttered. I just have to be on the lookout and not get drunk and pass out then I'll be fine I..think.

"But no me and Mally didn't have sex. We're not ready," She had that look in her eyes when she mentioned that freak.

It's like her eyes light up and she truly is happy.
But the freak is still not worthy of her.

"Then what the hell was it I heard," It should have been obvious that they didn't fuck Because they were literally in there for 10 minutes. I just thought the freak didn't know how to please the ladies.

"None of your business," She glared at me. Another reason I got here is that she is so protective of that Freak.

I mean I said that she seemed stupid a week ago and she made Natalie fake break up with me.