Chapter 46

"Okay Bella should have been with Jacob," I hugged my goddess closer to me on the couch.

"Hell no, he's a damn facking dog," Athena argued with me.

"You know what? I have to agree with Athena she should have ended up with Edward," Mia high-fives Athena.

"Nah I'm on Kai's side on this," Sophie took my side.

After dinner and dessert, My girlfriend and Athena's girlfriend made us wash the dishes and mop the floor since we dragged mud into the house.

I was fine with it since me and Athena were going to make a bet but our girlfriends were there so we weren't allowed.

And Sophie just watched us clean because she was bored and it was fun seeing us lose our dignity. Her words exact words.

But now we're all on the sofa together snuggled with our partners.

We watched the Twilight marathon And we're arguing about who really deserves Bella.

"I thought that Edward and Jacob should have ended up together," Aaron shrugged.

"Me too blondie," Will kissed my brother's cheek.

Me and William have gotten closer lately.
He is amazing at art but apparently it's not the same as drawing people because he can't do that.

But he is amazing for my brother.

My brother has dated guys before just none that made him blush like William.

He never has dated a girl. Mama is convinced that he winked at the cute doctor who helped with the birth.

He has never been unsure about his sexuality So when he didn't even hesitate to go to a restaurant hours away from home to make William feel comfortable that's when I knew he was in deep.

That and because that's what my goddess said.

William isn't even his first closeted boyfriend. Just one he would go to different states for.

"I think Bella should have been alone. She should be in therapy not a dick," Natalie shook her head while eating popcorn.

"Yeah your right," We all started agreeing.

"Nope Bella should have ended up with Alice," Anne spoke with gummy bears in her mouth.

"Oh that would have been hot," Natalie agreed.

"Didn't you just say that she should be alone?" Leah frowned.

"I have no memory of that," Natalie shrugged making us chuckle.

"Who do you think deserves her hulk?" Athena asked taking some popcorn from her girlfriend.

"Hulk?" Leah questioned.

"Yea your nickname is Hulk now," Athena answered.

"Yeah. I like that," Mia nodded.

"Should we paint her green to make it official?" Sophie asked as most of us agreed.

"We should paint her when she is asleep," I suggested.

"WHAT? Come in my room and I'll break your hands And do not call me Hulk," Leah snapped.

"Baby. I like Hulk. It really does suit you," Anne creased Leah's arms.

"Okay you guys can call me Hulk I don't care," Leah blushed staring at Anne.

"Can we also pain you?" Aaron asked.

"NO," She responded not even glancing at us.

"You still haven't answered my question. Who do you ship Bella with?" Athena repeated as my goddess snuggled closer to me.