Chapter 16

POV: Malakai

I woke after I felt like someone hit me in my boob hard. I groaned and opened my eyes. I didn't see Delilah, the beautiful goddess but I did hear the bathroom door locking.

It was 10 am already and usually, I would wake up early. But I'm not complaining it was the BEST sleep of my life.

However, weirdly, I thought someone hit me. I probably dreamt it and hit myself.

I sat up and yawned as I rubbed my eyes.
I looked down to see Malakai Junior. Standing up proud.

Fuck fuck fuck. Why the hell did I not think of that? Shit. There is no way Delilah didn't see it.
Fuck what if she thinks I'm disgusting and-

"Hey buttercup," Delilah came in. I quickly grabbed a pillow and put it on top of my morning wood. Wait did she just call me Buttercup that's flirting, right?

"What?" I nervously asked.

"Did you already forget that we would pretend to be couples for the day," She frowned. She didn't mention my wood maybe she was too tired to notice. Yeah, she would have said something or been off. Thank goodness.

"Right, no" I shook my head.

"Mm well if you need to shower I can get you some clothes," She said while she went to the wardrobe. She has already showered. And she has that same shirt as the first time I met her.

"It's fine I'll shower at home," I hurried out as I ran into the bathroom before she saw my junior.

"I'll wait outside the door," I heard that angelic voice as well as a closing door.

I sighed out in relief.
I brushed my teeth and washed my face with cold water.

By now my morning wood disappeared. And I walked out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom.

"Finally give me your hand," Delilah rolled her eyes, already taking my hand in hers.

I froze just like I did last night. The woman of my dreams is holding my hand. MY HAND.

"Try and seem like you're in love with me and flirt," She said unaware that I don't need to pretend something I already am.

It hit me like a truck. I mean yeah I knew that I liked her and that I was crushing on her much more than what I felt for Linn. Compared to this, Linn was nothing.

I have no idea what I'm going to do if Sean and her break up, or in two months. All I knew was that nothing will ever be the same again.

To be honest I felt like that the night I met her but now. Now it's different and I have no clue how I'm going to pretend that I'm pretending.

"Kai I can't have you frozen when we are playing a roll. Anne is like some kinda monster if she sees something fake So try to be cool," She hissed out while she dragged me to the kitchen.

Be cool right I can be Cool. It's not like I just realized I'm in love for the first time with my fake girlfriend.

Yeah, I'm totally cool.

"Finally what were you two doing that took you so long," Mia said with a teasing smile.

"Oh Mia I'm afraid your little vanilla brain wouldn't be able to handle that," I responded shocked with the newfound confidence And the need to not disappoint Delilah.

I wasn't the only one who was shocked at the table full of food. Delilah looked up at me with raised eyebrows and a beautiful smile.

As Mia had her mouth wide agape in surprise.