Chapter 41

POV: William

"Yeah I know right, I should have been to therapy," Athena laughed out together with All of us sitting at the dinner table with our pizza.

Well almost all of us. Kai is just shooting daggers at Athena. This is the first time I have seen her angry and I'm here for it.

I have a feeling those two will not get along. And I'll be in the front row of their bickering.

"How many times are you going to mention that? It was a fake coma get over it," Nat smiled reaching to high-five Del across from the table.

"Till the day I'll actually end up in a coma. Then you'll regret it," Athena muttered taking a bite out of the pepperoni pizza.

"Nah. I'll never regret that. The only thing I regret is that I didn't tell the doctor to say you were in a coma for forty years and that your parents died while your girlfriend married your sister," Del responded with the most natural tone while feeding Kai a breadstick.

Damn, that girl is dark.

"I seriously think you need therapy," Leah spoke with a head shake.

"All of them need therapy," Anne corrected.

"Why are you saying all of us? You two are just if not more damaged," Sophie shot back as she had her head on top of Mia's shoulder.

I'm happy for them. All of my sisters.

Sophie finally has someone at all times and she's making good use of her non-parental house.
She started walking around naked there.
Me and Anne were unfortunate enough that we saw both Mia and her naked. Safe to say we started knocking.

But according to Sophie, she doesn't have the energy to take off her clothes or Mia's when they want to fuck, so they decided not to wear any, and that it was Mia's idea. Which I have no doubt about.

Leah and Anne have been amazing. They for sure are the more mature ones in the group. But also the freakiest.
They literally had sex in the theater.
Sure it was at the Rewojones' house as they have an in-house theater but we were all there to watch the Hunger Games marathon. We did not need to hear moans.

Lesbians are horny people I have learned.

I thought that public sex was just Mia and Sophie's kinks but turns out it is not.

Me and Aaron are no different. Although we have been in a slump. We haven't had sex since my graduation. I have tried to talk about it but we always get interrupted or he avoids it.
Tonight we will talk. I've already put my mind to it. He will not have the chance to back out of the talk.

Delilah and Malakai. Those two are meant to be.

Out of all of us, I'm mostly proud of Delilah. She has grown as a person. Sure she still threatens to curse you and attacks when someone touches her food except Kai.

But she doesn't stand outside your window in the dark with a completely white mask and a still not sure fake knife anymore.

She did that to Aaron because he ate her snacks at the bowling match. Safe to say he doesn't even go near her food anymore.

She has grown more because of her finally accepting her feelings.
Sure saying I love you after only three months of knowing each other may be too fast but Delilah doesn't lie.

That girl is in love with Kai. I remember her telling me about it a couple of weeks ago.
She didn't even mention that it was fast-paced pace probably because she didn't think nor care about it.

This is the first time I have ever seen her in love and I'm glad Kai is the person.
Me and Kai are much closer but if she hurts Del I'll put her alone in a room with Sophie.