28

The door opened and there they sat. The marauders with the exception of lily all laughing to one another. Regulus stumbled in and addy laughed behind him.
"What's this about then?" He laughed to himself slumping down next to Sirius. Addy lingered by the door then decided to take a seat in remus' lap causing everyone in the room to freeze for a moment.
"We.... We were playing truth or dare."
"Sounds fun." Addy replied and James looked to Sirius to check it was okay and Sirius gave him a nod.
"Don't change the subject prongs truth or dare." Remus pushed his shoulder and James chuckled lighting a cigarette.
"Dare of course!"
"I dare you to kiss lily."
"Now hang on a moment-" lilys protest was stopped by James lips on hers. He swore his heart was beating out his chest and for the first time lily concluded that James potter wasn't really so bad and actually, if anything, quite kissable.
"Alright alright!" She pushed him away. "My turn." The group groaned at the stopping of hers and James contact and James himself thought he might burst at the taste of her.
"Alright there prongs?" Sirius chuckled.
"Addy." Her head snapped up from her drink and lily smirked. "Truth or dare."
"Dare." She said dangerously.
"Kiss the hottest black brother." Remus' face dropped as addy got up. Surely she wouldn't. He thought to himself. Sirius, ever the smug bastard chuckled to himself and stood up.
"Well guys I think it's pretty clear that-" the room fell silent as her lips fell on regulus who took a moment in his shock before kissing her back. She pulled away slowly glancing at Sirius before leaning in again. Regulus was hungry for it, he kissed her like a man starved all his life. She pulled away from him licking her lips and stood up straight.
"Sirius truth or dare." She asked looking at him.
"Fuck you." She shrugged.
"Game sucks anyway." And with that she left the room.
"Sirius you alright?" James asked getting up.
"Yeah fine." He left the room leaving them all in silence.