5

Addy walked into her room hugging at the tiresome events of the evening, she looked at herself in the mirror and saw a figure in the corner, she gasped turning around quickly to see sirius sprawled out on her chair with a bottle of his fathers whiskey in hand.
"Sirius, what are you doing." She demanded and he scoffed starting to mock her.
"Who did you pick?" He asked rolling his head to the side to look at her.
"I don't see how that's any of your business." She said taking off her gloves and looking at him angrily.
"Oh my apologies madam! I didn't mean to offend!" She threw her gloves down of the dresser walking over to him.
"Sirius, your drunk and your being impossible come on, bed before your mother hears." She tried to help him up but he only pulled her closer and for the first time she noticed the tears in his eyes, he wasn't drunk, he was upset.
"Who did you pick addy?" She tried to pull away but he refused to loosen his grip for a moment. "Don't I have the right to know who the love of my life is running away with?" She looked at him and closed her eyes momentarily to clear her thoughts.
"Neither, I threw them off like you said." He reached up his free hand wrapping a finger around the chain of her necklace and ripped it from her neck harshly, it was a glamour much like the rings regulus and him wore after a beating went to far and they had a lunch with some pure blood they didn't care about. He saw her cut lip and the dried blood that had run from her nose, the more he looked the more he noticed the bruising on her temple and the finger marks on her neck.
"I shouldn't have asked you to do that." He admitted letting go of her in his shame.
"No, but you did. And all night I've been looking for you, if I'd known you were here all along-"
"Don't do that addy! Don't play with my heart like that! I have loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you! You can't do this to me!" He protested letting his tears fall, she dropped to her knees infront of him placing a hand on his thigh and grabbing his hand.
"I'm not Sirius, I promise you now I'm not. I want to have you and for you to have me. But you know as well as I do they won't allow it not for a second, you're the heir and I'm just an orphan they took in." He let go of her hand holding her face and kissing her softly before letting his forehead rest on hers.
"We can run away, just us. Go to my uncle, he'll help us disappear. We can be who ever we want, we can be together." He kissed her again and she smiled letting his tears fall on her cheeks. "Run away with me?"
"Yes." He kissed her again as she smiled. "Yes Sirius, I'll run away with you." He got up helping her stand as he kissed her.
"I'll write to him in the morning, we can leave in 2 days. We can do this." He kept kissing her while fiddling with the strings of her corset and backing her up to the bed. "This fucking dress, it's ridiculous. Dressing you up like some show pony."
"It won't matter soon, we can do what we want." He laughed as she slipped the bodice over her head leaving her in her skirt and nothing else.
"Merlin..." he said looking down at her chest and yanked the skirt off suddenly very aware he was fully dressed. He kissed her again unable to stop talking inbetween kisses. "Seeing barty earlier with his hands all over you, made me sick. It made me fucking sick addy." His shirt was off as he kissed down her neck. "He needs to know you're fucking mine."
"Prove it black."