19

A/N: warning: sexual assault, if not comfortable please skip the next two parts.

The party was still going when regulus realised it was long past time for sleep, he had grown tired and aggrieved by the drunk people around him. He opted to leave early and get himself to bed before the rush of the others arrived back to the common room. He reached the door and paused the the sounds from inside.
"What if someone walks in."
"They're all too busy with the party. Besides she'll be my property soon anyway." He pushed the door open and the sight that met him made his stomach turn. Evan was pulling up his pants and barty was undoing his belt. A girl lay on the sofa with he dress hitched up and her legs spread, her arm hung from the couch and it wasn't until regulus saw the blonde hair that he realised who it was.
"What the fuck are you to doing!" He shouted rushing in. They took off running but regulus was more concerned with her to chase them. "Addy? Addy? Can you hear me?" He knelt down holding her face, she moaned slightly her eyes rolling back and regulus grew scared. "Adeline." He said sternly taking in her bloody nose and bruised neck. "Fuck. Come on, let's get you to the medical wing." He sat her up struggling slightly as she swayed almost falling back. He managed to get her to her feet pulling down her dress and opting to just pick her up. "Addy? Can you hear me?" After not getting a reply he walked to the medical wing. It was all a blur since then, she started fitting about 2 minutes after arriving. No one knew what was going on. Professors were called and soon enough regulus was sat in dumbledors office giving a statement, he felt sick to his stomach at the thought of it all.
"Where are mr crouch and mr rosier now?"
"I don't know." He whispered.
"Speak up boy."
"I said I don't know!" He shouted. "I just want to go and see her now please." The tears on his eyes were apparent and it was that moment the professor took potty on the boy.
"Very well, go on."
He returned to the medical wing and she was laying in the bed on her side with a tear stained face.
"How are you feeling?" Regulus asked and she shrugged looking at him. "Do you remember what happened?"
"Not really... I just remember being hurt..." regulus nodded leaning forward.
"Do you want anything?" She shrugged again refusing to make eye contact. "Want me to get anyone?" She shook her head taking a shaky breath.
"Can you write a letter for me?"
"Of course."
"I need to speak to your mother."