8

She sat in the room alone playing the piano to herself. When the door opened and Sirius walked in returning to the family home form his weekend away.
"Sirius!" She smiled getting up to hug him. "I missed you." His smiled faded seeing the bruise on her neck and she placed a hand over his.
"I missed you too. Where's mother and father?" She smiled a little.
"Away at some meeting for the night, regulus?"
"Staying with our cousins at Malfoy manor." He chuckled grabbing her face and pulling her closer for a kiss. "Merlin I missed you addy." He picked her up placing her on the piano and kissing down her neck fighting with her dress while she unbuttoned his shirt.
"Not as much as I missed you." That was the moment the door burst open and the two froze seeing orian black himself stood in complete anger.
"Sirius, leave this room. I'll deal with you later." He came to stand infront of Adeline in defiance.
"I won't let you harm her."
"You will leave this room boy!" He pulled out his wand while Adeline attempted to reason. He couldn't deny he had never been that scared in his whole life, it took everything in him not to shake as he held his wand tightly.
"It was all me. She had nothing to do with this." She placed a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to stop the argument.
"Very well, Adeline pack your things you will leave this house tonight." Sirius' heart broke, orian placed his wand back in his pocket clearing his throat.
"Father please don't do this." Sirius' eyes weld up as he kept a a firm hold on her hand.
"You are my child! I will do as I please! Adeline! bags! Now!"
"Yes sir." Addy pulled her hand from Sirius looking at him with a saddened look as She left the room and Sirius attempted once again to reason.
"You are lucky it was me who discovered this indiscretion and not your mother."
"Where will you send her."
"That is no longer your concern."
That night he watched from the window as she was put into a carriage in the middle of the night. He was sure that was the last he would see of her. Until the start of school that year when he walked into the main hall seeing the familiar white blonde hair stood talking to dorcus meadows. He marched over grabbing the girls wrist and marching her out into an empty classroom, this was where he hugged her tightly hold back the tears.
"How are you here?" She held him close and then looked to him.
"I'm to stay here until my marriage is finalised." His stomach turned he knew in the back of his mind she was done for, even closer to a dark path of which he could not follow.
"I thought they would've killed you, I feared the worst. Who are they making you marry?" He had too many thoughts swimming around to make perfect sense in that moment.
"I don't know, your mother is refusing to tell me in her letters. She said I would know when the time comes." He huffed grabbing her into a tight embrace and kissing the top of her head.
"I'm just glad your safe addy, damn near killed me."