29

"There you are, Sirius is looking for you." James said making himself known to the girl infront of him. She looked up carelessly from her drink and shrugged.
"Don't care." James walked over sitting beside her and huffed to him.
"What game are you playing addy?" She raised an eyebrow looking to him and tilting her head. "You sleep with Remus, make passes at me. You kissed regulus, why? To piss Sirius off?" She smiled a little as he began to rant. "It's petty and it's vile addy. And I don't know but I'm not Remus I won't be used as some twisted get back to hurt Sirius just because you feel like it. It's cruel addy, Playing us all like that." She sat upright leaning towards him with a concerned look.
"I'm not playing anyone Jamie... you all have choices. Sirius chooses to get pissed off, regulus chose to kiss me back, Remus chose to sleep with me and you... well you chose to follow me, I'll bet lily is really happy about that. If my actions cause people to feel some kinda way that's on them not me, and I don't have to be sorry for that. Now why did you follow me really?" He gulped for a moment unbelieving himself for his own thoughts.
"Lilys told me it's never going to happen and I shouldn't have kissed her for a bet...."
"I'll bet that's made you angry."
"Angry!" He got up. "I've been chasing her since first year and she leads me on time and time again at this point I don't know what's up and what's down. She makes me fucking dizzy it's exhausting." She watched the pacing boy and tried to make sense of why he had come to her and not the boys as he normally did. "You made me an offer that if I ever needed to blow off some steam-"
"You wanna have sex?" He paused for a moment looking at her as she got up slipping her dress down her body leaving her in the red underwear.
"Sirius will kill me."
"Sirius doesn't have to know, you can even call her name if you want, I don't mind. Forgive me for not shouting yours." He nodded and looked around to the door making sure it was locked.