20

Regulus stood in the doorway seeing his brother talking to his friends, Sirius caught sight of him and walked over.
"Regulus, you look awful what's up?" Sirius seemed concerned and regulus looked around before dragging his brother down an empty isle.
"Something bad happened last night."
"What are you okay?"
"I'm fine, sirius... it's addy." Sirius rolled his eyes and was about to walk away when regulus grabbed his wrist. "Evan and barty attacked her last night, she's in the medical wing." Sirius turned back with a frown on his face.
"What do you mean they attacked her?"
"I walked in and Evan was putting his pants back on. She doesn't remember anything but I went back to the common room and found her panties torn on the floor, she was so out of it sirius."
"How do you know she was attacked? She might have-"
"If you say she was asking for it I swear to Merlin." Regulus warned pinching the bridge of his nose and turning away.
"All I'm saying is she told me the other day she would get her fill else where reg, who knows."
"I do Sirius. You didn't see her. She didn't even know her own name, you know her even when she's drunk she's aware of herself."
"You think they drugged her?" Regulus said nothing prompting Sirius to suddenly become aware of how dire the situation was. "Where is she now?"
"In medical, she had a fit they're keeping her for a couple days. But Sirius, there's something else you should know." Regulus handed him the letter and he opened it frowning at the words.
"What is this?"
"Evan told her mother was planning to marry her to him. She wrote to mother and..."
"It's true, and mother won't change her mind. She's practically selling addy to her abuser..." sirius stated with a huff. "Does she know?" Regulus shook his head. "Okay, take this. You hide it, let's focus on getting her better and then we'll deal with this." Regulus nodded hiding the letter in his robes and looking back to his brother. "I'm going to see her, I'll make amends with her after everything. She's going to need support with all this, I'm worried she might not cope so well alone. Stay close okay? One of us needs to be with her at all times." Regulus agreed and the two began to part ways.