27

After the slytherin party a few weeks back the griffindors in attendance had taken the liberty of steal a few ideas and making them better. This saw the Nobel house once so squeaky clean enter an era of depravity only the high borns of slytherin had gotten away with.
James potter for one was in the middle of the dance floor his head spinning and every pulse of music he swore he could feel in his bones. Off to one side was his friend Remus laughing so hard his spat his drink over a unsuspecting Peter who in turn ran off to change. Sirius was off somewhere flirting with an unsuspecting girl who was thinking she'd hit the jack pot.
Remus stumbled to his friend and pulled him to the side handing him a drink. That was when Remus looked around the room spotting a certain blonde walk into the party. Heads turned as she smiled eyes scanning the room, something had snapped in her as of late and Remus had noticed. The way she carried herself even downed the the way she walked. A boy approached her and although Remus couldn't see past his alcohol haze he was sure it was Sirius. She reached out taking a drink before smiling and walking away.
"James?"
"What?"
"Remember our conversation?"
"Yeah?"
"Make a decision." Then Remus paced across the room with a smile. "Addy." She turned around with a surprised smile raised an eyebrow. "Wanna dance?" She glanced across the room to James potter and shrugged back at Remus.
"Maybe later." She pulled off her jacket and he was surprised to see the red dress.
"Why are you wearing griffindor colours?" She smiled a little more throwing her jacket to one side and turning away.
"Maybe I plan on bagging a griffindor tonight."
"I think that can be arranged."
"Who said I was talking about you?" And with that she left him in the dust.