18

"It will be fun! Let's go!" Peter protested to his friends, the all looked to Sirius knowing full well he was in no state to see Adeline right now, to their surprise he got up shrugging.
"Come on then boys, we have a party to crash."

The party was in full swing by the time they arrived, it was different to the griffindor parties for sure. It was a dark a seedy room with people in corners making out and probably doing a lot more than that. The room of requirement had transformed into a room with a few smaller rooms on one side, unlike griffindor night instead of one or two there were multiple.
"What's in those?" Sirius asked looking over at them with curiosity.
"Drugs mostly, muggle things apparently they'll knock your socks off." James said and Sirius began to edge towards them followed by Remus. They opened the first door and found addy sat on a table laughing at regulus who was dancing stupidly to the music. She was rolling up a piece of paper and had a strung out look on her face.
"Reg what the fuck are you doing." Sirius laughed and Remus walked over to addy with a smirk.
"Dancing, what does it look like?"
"You're having a fit." Addy laughed a little taking a sip of her drink.
"You alright?" Remus asked looking at her intently.
"Yeah." She hummed.
"Bit drunk?"
"Among other things." She slipped down from the table using a blade she push a white powder init a line looking over her shoulder. "You boys want some?" Sirius walked over looking at it.
"What is it?" She hummed a laugh and swayed a little.
"Muggle thing, it's great." She bent over snorting the line of powder up her nose and all three boys looked at her Arse as she did. Then she stood up right tipping her head back passing the paper to Remus. He took it and smiled. "I'm gonna dance." She smiled walking off and closing the door behind her. After the boys took their turns they couldn't deny they felt amazing, like they could do anything.

The party was amazing, they danced the night away and Sirius proclaimed that it was better than griffindor parties for sure. Sirius was on the dance floor when he saw her sitting in a chair by the drinks table completely out of it. He fought his way through the crowd by before he could reached her she was gone, he looked around in confusion but had lost her completely.
"Pads!" He turned around seeing Remus and James hanging off eachother with drunken smiles.
"Hey." He caught James as he stumbled and the boy laughed.
"Can you put him to bed? I've got a girl waiting for me in one of the rooms." Remus asked with a wink and sirius nodded.
"Sure can you keep an eye out for addy? I've lost her but she looked a bit worse for wear."
"Sure she's probably fine though you know addy."