13

When sirius returned to the dorms he hid his bloody knuckles and found addy sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her, Remus had given her some clothes to wear and was still there talking with her when the black arrived.
"You alright?" He asked going to sit in the armchair. She nodded slightly and Remus looked over.
"I think you need to write to your mother, apparently she's planning to marry addy off to that dick." Sirius leant forward looking at the scared girl.
"Adeline? Is that true?" She let a tear fall and looked down.
"That's what he said, he told me the would imprio me to behave. That's what you walked in on." Sirius shot Remus a look who was feeling rather sick about it all then it struck sirius. Although in his opinion it wasn't the worst idea he'd had.
"Marry me." The room went quiet, both of them looked at him with a state of shock as he shrugged and leant back. "Wouldn't have to marry him, plus I can keep you safe." She got up looking around for her shoes and when he stood she snapped.
"After everything you would say that? Last week you told me you didn't want me because I'm a fucking orphan."
"Wait what?" Remus stepped forward and Sirius mentally kicked himself.
"Addy not infront of Remus." He reached out but she stepped away knocking his hand away.
"What the fuck! Fuck you sirius! I'll tell who the fuck I want! The rumours are fucking true! Me and sirius have been sleeping together for over a year and that's why I left the black home! Then this moron told me to stay away because we can't be seen together and treats me like a dirty secret then tonight he tells me to marry him! See why I'm confused!"
"Pads mate, that's fucked up..." Remus admitted earning a death stare from Sirius before he ran a hand through his hair and looked back to her.
"Addy I didn't mean to offend-"
"Offend! Offend?!" She shouted looking as if she may take his head off at any moment "Get a fucking grip sirius! You can't just drop me like I'm nothing and come crawling back the next day! I'm not a fucking toy!"
"Hey! I saved you tonight! Way I see it you owe me." Remus didn't know what to do with himself and had been steadily moving towards to door this whole conversation when what she said made him stop.
"So because of that I should jump back in bed with you?" Sirius for the love of Merlin don't-
"Yes!" Fuck.
"Okay, that's it! We're done here. Addy we are going for a walk, sirius go... I don't know anywhere!" Remus pulled addy out the door with him leaving sirius alone.