25

Dear madam black,
I am writing once again to ask that you consider your decision in my pairing with the rosier boy, as I stated in my last letter I have been through quite a lot with him and I feel unsafe and I fear that being given to him would put my left in danger. I plead with you to reconsider. I know you are not the heartless woman Sirius thinks you to be and despite us not sharing any blood you have raised me as one of your own, for that I will be eternally grateful and I know I ask a lot but I swear to you now if you grant me this I will strive everyday to make it up to you.
Yours faithfully,
Adeline.

Adeline,
I will not waste anymore good ink and paper to fight you on this. The plan has been made, this summer you will return home and we will begin arrangements. Due to my husbands orders myself and you will be staying else where. Once the engagement is made you will not return to hogwarts, you will be much to busy learning to be a wife. I will give you a date once I have it, I will allow a week to day your goodbyes to your friends but that is all I can allow. I trust you are upholding the standards I have instilled in you and unlike Sirius are staying clear of mudbloods and blood traitors. You are more respectable than him at times. this defiance however is most unbecoming and worse than any disrespect Sirius has every shown I urge you now to stop this foolishness and do not invoke my anger. Prepare well.
Madam black.

She threw the letter down hugging to herself. A year, that was all the time she had at a guess. That was when she decided, if a year was all she had... she would make this a year no one would forget. And if this would be her only freedom she would do it all and make no apology's.