31

Sirius stood waiting for what seemed like hours, he waited a bunch of her favourite flowers in hand but it seemed like addy wouldn't show up, in reality the girl sat in dumbledors office talking to him of what was happening and the blacks plot to married her off without a care in the world for what would've become of her.
Sirius gave up hope after a day off missed classes and when the moon was high in the sky, by the time he arrived back to the common room utterly defeated he saw his friends gathered in the middle of the room looking rather tense.
"What's going on."
"She didn't show up did she?" Remus asked and Sirius threw the flowers into the fireplace looking more sad than they'd ever seen him. "There's a rumour, I don't know how true it is but she's had a break down and smashed up the slytherin common room." Sirius' eyes widened slightly.
"Where is she now?" James looked at Remus nervously and Sirius got up grabbing the map from the table seeing her name in the musical wing with regulus and dumbledor. He stormed off with his friend attempting to stop him, once he reached his destination he could hear the screaming.
"Addy please calm down." His brother pleaded and she screame. He got inside and saw the girl restrained to the bed struggling against the bandages they'd used as she screamed.
"What is going on!" He shouted rushing to help her only for regulus to stop him. "Get off me!"
"Sirius listen, she's loosing it okay." He glanced over at the girl was was now sobbing uncontrollably and pushed his brother aside to walk to her.
"Addy." She met his eyes and for the first time in years he had seen the soul had been sucked out of her.
"Sirius, please help me up." His heart broke for her and his eyes went to the head master sat watching.
"Promise not to hurt yourself?" She nodded with tears falling rapidly. He pulled out a wand and her bandages disappeared causing her to shoot up and hug him tightly, slowly he wrapped his arms around her letting her cry into him. "I've got you addy, I'm here now. I've got you I promise."