12

It was a matter of the upmost importance, none of the marauders could contain themselves.
The griffindor party. If there was one thing anyone in hogwarts could count on it was that the griffindor return to school party was simply the event of the year. Every year it stunned and seemed to be bigger and better than the last, this year in particular saw a few non griffindors invited. Addy being one despite Sirius' protests.
He saw the girl first walking on with James and seeing Remus lupin himself atop a table with the girl screaming the words of an abba song into half drunk whiskey bottles.
"What the fuck is he doing?" Sirius said angrily.
"He's having fun."
"But it's abba, he hates abba." James patted his friend on the back heading towards the party turning to face his friend with his arms outstretched.
"It's a party Sirius! So party!" And with that Sirius was left alone watching with a tight jaw as addy laughed stumbling. The next move made his stomach turn, Remus wrapped an arm around her waist catching her, he looked into her eyes and for a moment their smiled faded.
"Looks like your wish came true Sirius, you've lost her." Regulus said matter of factly coming to stand next to him. All of a sudden the two were interrupted by James jumping up on the table, they broke apart and continued to dance.
"Good, she's not all that anyway." Then Sirius went off, he picked up bottle after bottle watching from a far as the boys and her laughed. That girl! He thought to himself. That goddamn girl, my goddamn girl. He looked around winking at a random ravenclaw girl who smiled back, fuck it he thought kicking himself away from the wall and walking to the girl.
"Hey." He said with a smirk and the girl blushed.
"Hi there."
"Wanna dance?" She accepted following him to the floor and almost immediately started grinding against him, he looked around while holding her waist seeing addy sat up on the drinks table laughing at James, she reached out and wiped some lipstick off his check with a warm smile. She doesn't even fucking care! Not one bit! All that time and I meant nothing!
"Hey are you alright?" The girl attached to him asked.
"Hmm? Oh yeah, just bored. You can go now." He said blunted and the girl frowned halting her movements against him. "Off you go."
"Dick." She cussed strutting away and he groaned downing another drink heading over to the table.
"Ah pads!" He glanced at James then went back to pouring a drink.
"Damn James, move on from lily quick?" Sirius said and James frowned stepping closer.
"What? Oh addy? Come on Sirius, I wouldn't you know that. We were actually talking about lily! She's gonna help me bag a date! Can you believe it!"
"Mmhmm." Sirius said looking around the room. He noticed addy stood in the corner with Evan rosier dangerously close. He was whispering in her ear and it was clear she was pushing him away but failing miserably, he pulled back for a moment then grabbed her wrist dragging her into a side room, she clung to the door frame for a moment only for a hand to yank hers from the frame.
"I'll be right back." Sirius walked away from until that point still talking James and marched across the room getting to the door. He kicked it open seeing addy pinned to the wall with a hand over her mouth and tears running down her face.
"I said shut up!" Evan shouted, he almost froze when Evan pulled out his wand pausing to remember a spell, luckily Sirius came to his senses and paced forward yanking the boy from her and shoving him against the opposite wall and placing himself firmly inbetween the two.
"Addy you alright?" He said still looking at Evan with anger in his eyes, she choked on a sob and her knees almost gave in.
"I'm okay."
"Good go find Remus, tell him to take you to the dorms."
"Sirius-"
"Now." She left the room quickly and Sirius waited a moment to see her get to Remus. He looked concerned as she cried then he wrapped an arm around her and lead her from the party. Then Sirius shut the door locking him and Evan alone.