16

"Understand?" She looked over the paper and nodded slowly giving the boy a warm smile.
"Thanks reg, honestly I hate the dark arts can never wrap my head around it." She admitted and he stood up shrugging.
"Let me grab some more books, I'll be right back." Regulus walked off leaving her to copy a few more notes, she became absorbed in it and didn't notice to boy sat down opposite her until the book was slammed shut and she looked up.
"Study date is it?" She rolled her eyes leaning back in her chair.
"Piss off barty." He chuckled spinning her notes around and reading them.
"I heard a rumour..." he said slowly pretending to ready her writing with a smirk.
"Like I care." She tried snatching the book back but he moved out of reach.
"Is it true you suck off the black brothers for money?" She scoffed at the notion and leant forward.
"Yep, and half of griffindor. Give me a week I'll be richer than your daddy. Is it true you and rosier are having a secret relationship? I imagine dear old dad would be horrified to find out his son is-" his wand was suddenly pointed at her and she smiled. On the inside she was terrified, barty was a loose canon ready to strike and any moment and she knew talking about his father was always a sensitive topic.
"Watch your fucking mouth grey." He growled dangerously with a anger filled look on his face.
"Barty, I trust you haven't gone as far as to treat hen girls now?" Regulus spoke walking over to the table and taking a seat. Barty placed her book back on the table and got up holding his hands up.
"Course not Reggie, just having a friendly chat. See you guys in classes." He walked away and addy took a sigh of relief.
"You alright?" He asked looking at the pile of books infront of him.
"Fine I just hate him." Regulus passed her a book and shrugged opening the next.
"Ignore him, he's just jealous that you can hold my attention. Anyway..." She looked at him with a frown before he began explaining more spelling wondering what the hell that even meant.
"Addy you listening?"
"Yeah sorry reg."