24

"Grey!" Addy looked up for her book seeing an enraged red head coming her way.
"Yes Evans?" She smiled sickeningly and lily sat down looking more angry than ever.
"Marlene told me your little plan." She closed her book leaning back on her chair with a smirk.
"And what might that be?"
"Fucking all the griffindors!" Addy let out a laugh and lily slammed her hands down on the table.
"Lily dear, I wouldn't touch Peter if you paid me too."
"I knew you were a slut but stick to you own damn house. I thought you would've been to busy with Evan and barty to even-"
"What is going on here?" James and Sirius walked over as addy got up with fire in her eyes. Lily stepped back slightly suddenly aware that she'd said the wrong thing while having flashbacks of witnessing addy throw punches for less.
"Apparently I'm planning on sleeping with you Jamie, lily here doesn't like the sound of that. Even though for the last year I've been trying to help you get with her." Addy said with a laugh, sitting back down choosing to let lilys comment slide.
"Lily come on me and addy are just friends nothing would happen."
"You I trust but her-"
"She has a point James." Sirius said and addy looked up while James looked at his friend in surprise, Sirius looked at her shrugging. "What? I'm not saying he'd do it but you can be petty when you're mad at me." Sirius tried to reason and addy began to laugh causing the three to look at her in confusion.
"You know what? Fuck you all. And Sirius I wouldn't fuck your best friend, I'd fuck your dad instead." Sirius stepped forward and James pulled him back, around now was the time lily was regretting saying anything or listening to rumours.
"Addy!" James shouted and she got up grabbing her book.
"That's not funny." Sirius said slightly anger and she looked at him innocently. Almost failing at hiding her own smile, she knew she'd hurt him with that one.
"Who said I was joking?" She strolled off and James looked at Sirius.
"Dude, whatever you did. Say sorry for Merlin's sake. Lily, let's go talk."  The two left Sirius alone for a moment and he raced after her dragging her into an empty classroom.
"What the fuck was that?" He pushed her sending her bag to the floor as she stumbled.
"You hurt me I hurt you."
"I didn't make comments about fucking your family!"
"No! You just hid that your family were selling me to Evan!"
"That's not fair! It's not my fault!" The two screamed at eachother and she shook her head.
"No Sirius it's never your fault! Great Sirius black! Pushing me away and pulling me back and manipulating me at every turn!"
"We aren't doing this again." He said rubbing his face and she shrugged.
"Then stay the fuck away from me Sirius. I want nothing to do with you again."
"Then stay away from James!" She raised an eyebrow and the idea hit her.
"Trust me Sirius if I wanted to fuck James you would know nothing about it." Then she walked off leaving him stood alone.