20. Reek

Happy twentieth chapter!

Almost 1k reads but little votes.
Where are the active readers PlS?

***

3rd Person POV

"Hey, IN. It feels like an eternity since we last talked. Have you missed us?" The voice of a young trainee from YG Entertainment echoes through Jeongin's phone.

Jeongin lies back with his head gently resting on Hyunjin's thighs as he engages in a video call with the two trainees. Hyunjin, absorbed in flipping through a magazine, occupies the couch in the Stray Kids lounge.

"Of course," Jeongin responds with a soft smile, his eyes twinkling with anticipation. "I can't wait for 8 PM to hurry up so I can see you both."

"Who do you wanna see more?" the other trainee teasingly inquires.

"I wanna see both of you," Jeongin answers playfully, his voice tinged with affection. "I wanna take care of both of you. Can't leave any of you hanging. Or maybe I should bring my friend along?" He sits up and moves closer to Hyunjin, his eyes dancing mischievously. "I'm with Hyunjin."

Hyunjin, engrossed in his magazine, tries to ignore the banter between Jeongin and the girls.

"Hyunjin, say hi to the girls. They're eager to see you," Jeongin insists, adjusting the camera to include Hyunjin in the frame.

Hyunjin leans away from the camera, murmuring to Jeongin, "Do they really want to see me?"

Rolling his eyes, Jeongin nudges the phone closer to Hyunjin once more.

"Hi, Hyunjin!" the girls chorus, their voices filled with excitement.

With a small wave, Hyunjin greets them, his hand inching closer to the phone before abruptly ending the call with a ding.

"Hey, Hyung," Jeongin calls out, concern evident in his voice. "You're doing this again."

"I've told you, I'm not interested," Hyunjin brushes off, his tone firm.

"Just one night of fun. Is it too much to ask?" Jeongin pleads, his voice tinged with disappointment.

Suddenly, Lee Know enters the room, his expression grave. "You guys are taking this too lightly."

"What?" Jeongin questions, confusion etched across his features.

"Check the group chat," Lee Know instructs.

Both Hyunjin and Jeongin quickly unlock their phones, their expressions shifting from confusion to shock.

Without a word, Hyunjin leaps up from the couch and rushes out of the room, his footsteps echoing down the hallway.

"Hyunjin!" Jeongin calls out after him, his heart pounding with worry.

"Leave him. Let's see what happens," Lee Know advises, his tone ominous.
***

Liliana's POV

But they refuse to relent, attacking us with food as Mariah pushes back against the boys holding me captive. Their struggle intensifies, the sounds of grunting and shuffling filling the air as Mariah fights to free me from their grasp.

"Enough!" A voice cuts through the chaos, commanding attention and bringing an abrupt halt to the mayhem.

We all turn towards the source of the voice, and a faint smile tugs at the corners of my lips.

He kept his promise.

"Let her go this instant," he commands, his eyes shooting daggers at the people restraining me. "Now!"