6. Annyeonghaseyo

The next morning I leave with my bags to JYPE. Mabel is dressed in a beautiful formal dress. Her long brown hair in a ponytail.

I'm really nervous about today. My first time in JYPE, I hope I make a good first impression.

I wore a jeans midi wrap around skirt, brown log sleeved crop top, black boots and bronze accessories. Matched with a black bag and black boots. I wore a black Bob wig.

It was a struggle straightening it out this morning but it was worth it

It was a struggle straightening it out this morning but it was worth it. I took tons of pictures in the hotel before leaving. Turns out Mabel is a picture freak.

She said she can't let me leave looking  so good without taking pictures. Took us almost an hour taking pictures at different locations. I ended up not going to the movie theatre last night, I spent the evening on the phone with Sarah.

Once we get to the massive building, the driver parks in the underground parking lot. She tells me to leave my bags in the car.

I nervously follow her into the massive building. She shows her company ID to the security. Mabel requests for a visitors tag for me. I hang it on my neck.

She leads me into a beautiful spacious reception.
I follow her towards the front desk. She speaks in Korean to the receptionist. The receptionist nods while casting a curious smile at me.

After their conversation, the receptionist smiles sweetly at me. "Have a great day. Welcome to JYP entertainment"

"Thank you" I smile back at her

"Let's go" Mabel leads me to an elevator. She presses on the 7th floor. "We are meeting the recruiting director. His name is Mr. Kang."

"Okay" I nod as I maintain eye contact.

"Please refrain from talking when not asked to. I'll do most of the talking "

As we get to his office door, she leads me in after opening the glass door. We see a lobby first before another door .

She tells me to sit. She then enters the office after knocking.
The lobby is light coloured. With a couch and two single chairs, a table with magazines and a water dispenser.

On the TV is a news channel . I don't understand what is being said so I pick a magazine and scheme through. The writings are surprisingly in English. I see it's a magazine including all the groups in JYPE.

After a few minutes, Mabel perks her head out of the door and asks me to come in. I immediately pick up my purse and walk into the office.

The office is quite simple with little furniture. I do a 90 degrees bow greeting Mr. Kang. "Annyeonghaseyo"

He chuckled softly " you can speak English."

"Oh" I stand straight in embarrassment " good morning sir."