13. Good world?

3rd Person Pov

At the reserved parking lot, the four most influential men in JYPE arrive.

"The game is judged by the most influential people in the school.

Their leader, the music king dressed in cheetah print coat, black t-shirt and black jeans steps out of his sleek black car.

Silent Prince, out of his blue expensive race car.

Charmer from his green car

And Black Cat from his motorcycle.

"Whoever runs into trouble with them will receive a red card in their locker at the trainee lounge. Which means that anyone can do whatever they want to this person."

Jyunhae, a 2years old trainee opens his locker and sees a red card with the initials S.K.Z imprinted on it

JYPE CHAT

n.iq - it's party time

Johny -i want to beat someone up.

!naj -Only  the strongest and most deserving can be in this company

Krit0814 -this should be fun

POTRw -lets  go, can't wait.

Bullsh!t -GAME START

Jyunhae panics and shuts his locker running out of the lounge.

"They know they can't do anything serious infront of the camera"

A bucket of water is kicked infront of him making him trip and fall.

POTRw - don't forget the first rule.

"They have to be as subtle as possible."

He looks up to the other floor above him. His eyes widen in fear. He struggles to stand up fast.

POTRw - make it look like an accident

Two trainees drop a potted plant from upstairs over the railing missing his head by a few inches.

Laughter bounces off the walls, all mocking his state.

A video of the ordeal is shared on the group chat . After a few seconds it is deleted.

Rarararose - the second rule: it never happened.

A girl grabs his bag and runs away with it. Other trainees run after her.

Jyunhae rushes after her "hey! give it back!"

They run out of the building through the side door, past the garden.

A trolley of trash rolls infront of him, slowing him down.

"What about the staff, management? Can't they do anything?"

"Management?" Liliana scoff "noone dares!"

Liliana looks at the kitchen staff staring at the trainees running out in worry.

"Not even the director of staff" Hana looks around looking as worried. Liliana continues "in the end, the victim is forced to go to the old studio building where the biggest but abandoned dance studio is. It is fenced away from the building."

Jyunhae rushes after the trainees into the massive abandoned dance studio.
At the entrance, he sees his keychain on the floor. He picks up the muddy keychain.

A few trainees grab him and push him into the building. His screams muffled by the hold on his mouth.

"Everyone knows no phones or recordings of any kind are allowed."