10. Scream

Hi guys :⁠-⁠)
I'm tryna update as regularly as I can. If you have any friends that love Kpop or skz in particular please share this book with them.

......

Min-su

Min-su

Back at home my alarm, Felix's "Wakey Wakey" wakes me up. It's lowkey terrifying. Lucas said it sounds like it's from a horror movie. What matters though is that It does the job.

I don't hear Felix's ocean deep voice bringing me out of slumber, I hear a loud screech. I sit up in my bed in alert. I try to blink out the dizziness from my eyes as I swing my legs to the side of my bed. I fit my feet into my slippers and hurry out of my room confused and disoriented from waking up in such an unusual way.

Opening my door, I see a girl standing at the entrance of the hallway shaking in fear. I do not recognise her. She's a little above average height. Wavy hair dyed half pink, half black. She's dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans and a white crop top matched with a white purse and black converse.

I see Mariah dressed in the white dress of yesterday and Min-su in yellow SpongeBob PJs , come out of their rooms, Luana comes out from the bathroom beside Mariah's room holding a toothbrush. She must be staying in the room beside Mariah's.

"Vwhat chaappen?" Luana mumbles out of her toothpaste filled mouth. She's holding a toothbrush in her hand.

"What's going on? Who the f*** are you?" Min-su asks as she straightens her pyjamas top.

"What is that?" The frightened girl points at the Luana's feet.

"Huh?" We all look at what she's pointing at.

All I see is Luana's feet in cute green furry flipflops.

"It went in there" the unknown girl says.

Luana turns around and checks the bathroom. "Oh Lulu" she goes into the bathroom. "What are you doing in here? Did you follow me in?"

Mariah peeks her head into the bathroom to see who she's talking to.

A few seconds later Luana comes out with a tiny furry animal in her hands. "This is Lulu, my guinea pig."

This is my first time seeing a guinea pig. The only guineas I've seen are the peas and the fowl.

"Guinea pig?" Min-su asks. "is that allowed?"

"Not really." Luana shrugs nonchalantly " Rami said it's ok as far as the supervisor doesn't find out"

I'm guessing Rami is the staff that helped her settle in.

"What if one of us is allergic " I ask

"Rami said none of us is" she looks up at us with pleading eyes "please don't rat me out. I really love Lulu. My parents said they won't take care of her for me. It's either I take her with me or they give her to a pet store. I can't lose her"