15. Too much

Hi everyone, please share this book to your fellow Kpop fans or non fans, (we need more stays)
cos your girl needs more activity in this book.
So go wild in the comments.
Words in italics are in Korean

💕💕

3rd person POV

Chan slowly looks down at his feet clad in shoes covered in pasta and sauce. He stares at it calmly for a while.

The remaining members of f4 standing behind him glance warily at each other.

"I'm so sorry Chan. Please forgive me" Hana places her palms together in a pleading stance "I didn't mean to. I didn't see you coming and I ..."

Her words get stuck in her throat as Chan stares blankly at her.

She shakes in fear "p-please"

"What the actual F*** did you just do?" Chan calmly asks her

"Oh he's mad" Lee know says

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you coming and I... Please I'll do anything"

"Shut up" he lifts his hand to strike her but gets stopped by Hyunjin.

"Hey hey take it easy man"

"yeah she's cute" Jeongin smirks at Hana

Chan continues glaring at her. "What are you going to do about my shoe "

Hana immediately drops to her knees. She uses her handkerchief to wipe off his shoe even though there's a terrible stain on his white Nike's.

"Hey!" He moves his leg away from her grasp "what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm trying to clean it" she looks up at him

"And what difference is that going to make."

"I can dry clean it" she gets up

"So you want me to walk around bare feet the whole day " he asks , his voice echoing in the cafeteria.

"I'll do it once you're.."

He cuts her off "I won't walk around with this "

"I'll-ill"  she stutters "I'll get you another..."

"Enough! Get me another what?" He stares at her in disbelief " do you know what these are? These are limited edition Nike's. Probably cost more than your whole being"

Hana remains quiet

"lick it off" he puts his hands in his pockets moving his foot forward

"What?" A look of utter shock crosses her features

"You heard me"

Occupants of the cafeteria all start whispering.

"I-I I can't I'm"

"What? " He asks her "hurry,don't waste anymore time I ..."

"I think that's enough"

"Oh no" Hyunjin sighs

Chan turns to the voice that dared interrupt him and sees a black girl dressed in black leather mini skirt, black turtle neck and black knee length boots. Her short beaded  box braids packed in a half up- half down hairstyle.

"Are you talking to me?" Chan asks her bewildered.

"Who is she?" Jeongin asks with a dirty smirk on his face as he checks her out.
Lee know snacks him on the arm "shut up"