47

Chapter 47:for better, for worseA week has passed already since the arrival of Nanami and Suzuki

A week has passed already since the arrival of Nanami and Suzuki. Asami had tried her best to keep her distance from the Gojo although it pained her, he was after all the father of her baby.Asami's stomach hasn't grown much, it seemed simply that she was a little bit bloated but no one suspected a thing.

Nanami and Asami were outside in the training area battling against each other while their students were sent on a mission to exercise a special-grade curse. Suzuki let them without escort knowing the three had regained even stronger, especially since the Shibuya accident.

Kento swinged his blunt sword to the sides as he stepped forward and Asami moved her head to dodge the attacks. The two jumped and dodged each other's attacks while Asami battled with her katana.

Kento succeeded to kick her katana out of her hand which made it clack against the ground. Asami narrowed her eyes at him as he simply smirked in respond.

The Suzuki woman lowered her head slightly as a curse's hand appeared from below and punched Nanami's hand; making his sword fall.

"Hm." He simply hummed and cracked his knuckles. "Bring it on, pretty boy." Asami teasingly moved her fingers towards her with a smirk. Kento begins to attack with hand-to-hand combat which was Asami's style.

Just as she dodged his punch, slid underneath his arm and placed her palm on his back while holding his arm, Kento sneaked an attack. He quickly turned to the side and slid his leg against hers; tripping her. Asami was caught unprepared and falls on the floor.

She quickly pushes herself off the ground with her hands and into Nanami's face. The two were inches apart and Asami glanced between his eyes down to his chin.

As she placed her index finger on his chin, she spoke; "You know what's this, Nani?"

Nanami cocked his eyebrow at her amusingly, "Shit on a stick." Asami answered and head-bumped him. Kento stepped back holding his nose and thinking it began to bleed.

"Now bleeding shit on a stick." He stated and twitched at the pain. Kento moved away his fingers and sniffed the air, noticing there was no blood in sight. "I win." Asami said proudly with her thumbs pointing towards herself.

Meanwhile she celebrated her victory, Nanami got their weapons off the floor and handed the katana to her. Asami extended her hand to take it and they were cut off by someone clearing their throat.

Their heads snap to the person and see Mitsuda standing in the exit. "Nanami-kun, can I speak with you.." She then narrowed her eyes towards Asami, "...privately."

Asami scoffed slightly and turned her head back to Nanami, "Nanami-kun~" She whispered, imitating Mitsuda. Kento let out a chuckle with a smile.

Suzuki took back her katana and motioned Nanami to go, "Go. Maybe she'll try and seduce you."