5

Chapter 5: met again

THE tension was extreme. Sukuna wanted to kill Asami, but the girl didn't let go with no fight.

Asami with hands in her pocket closed her eyes, Sukuna watched her confusingly. Marks started to show on her face and body, just like his.

The woman opens her eyes and Sukuna felt a blast of cursed energy running through his spine as he looked into her eyes who shined white.

"Rin." Sukuna realises. "Hello, love. We haven't seen each other in a long time and what a coincidence! You want to kill my vessel, my Asami." Rin laughs and claps her hands together, "Bravo!"

The two stood silent and Sukuna charged at her. Rin dodged his hits and punches, she crouched down and kicks him from the back with hands still in her pockets.

Sukuna growls in anger and runs up. Asami smirks and in quick motion, she grabs his fist as wind blew strands of hair who stood by her face. "Come on, Suki."She teased and pushed him away.

"You know, At first when I heard about Sukuna: The King of Curses, having a vessel, Mine and Asami's first thought was to kill him and you with it." Rin started and charges up at Sukuna, just as the demon thought she would hit him, she jumps above him.

Sukuna grabs her leg and throws her meters away as she lands on her feet. "Yuuji is a good person. You know, you fear me, Suki. You always did. Because you knew, I was the strongest one, without the fingers I could unleash all of my power and kill you right here and right now."

The two stood on their feet as Sukuna listened, "You made me fall in love with you. And I hate you for that." Sukuna smirks and the two charge at each other once again. Rin taking much punches as so did Sukuna.

"The brat isn't even worth much of that."He spat. Rin began laughing like a maniac, "Neither are you!" She spat back.

Asami notices his marks beginning to fade and took back control of her body. "Thank you, Suzuki-san. For believing in me, I hope you live a long life." Itadori smiles.

"N-No" Asami whispers and remembers Yuuji had no heart in himself. The boy falls onto the floor, dead. "No" Asami kept repeating and kneels down over to his dead body.

"No,No, Itadori!" She yells as her hands began to tremble and her vision blurred from the tears that soaked up her eyes. Asami dealt with many deaths of her own but none seem to hurt her like her students one. It meant to her, that she had failed to protect them, to teach them and to make them happy.

"I'm sorry, Yuuji." She whispers and leans her head down as the rain soaked her hair wet.

_______
Asami brought back Yuuji's dead body back to the morgue to Ieiri. Gojo sat in the morgue as the red haired stood beside him, her hands crossed against her chest and an angry expression hidden behind her eyes.

"The higher-ups set him up. They purposely sent Sukuna's vessel on a dangerous mission in mine and Asami's absence." Gojo spoke, motioning to himself and his co-worker.

"If that's true, I have no words left to say for them." Asami spoke, meaning the higher-ups. Gojo threatens to kill all of them.

Ieiri arrives and admits she has never seen the two so emotional. "I'm surprised. Asami, you had always dealt with deaths of many people. Your father being one of them"

"My father was a bad man, a selfish one. I am delighted that he is now dead." Asami snapped at Ieiri who stood there quietly and gave her a nod.

She asks permission to dissect Yuuji's body, "Make a good use of it" Asami spoke and exited the room.

Gojo quietly stood up, "You know how Asami is, she didn't mean to snap at you." Ieiri nods once again and gave him a light smile. "Take care of her. She treats her students like her kids." Satoru nods and exits the room himself.

He sees a long red hair in the distance and runs up to her. "What do you want, Gojo?"

Asami spoke, taking a deep breath and continues walking. "I just wanted to see how you are, you know..after-"

Asami stops, "I don't like to discuss this as my student who I was placed to train and protect him, died at my very own hands." She spoke, feeling a pressure in her throat.

"Asami-"

"I wish not to discuss this any longer, Satoru. I need to prepare my other two students for the Goodwill Event." She cuts him off and continues walking past him.

Asami arrives outside to the training area and sees her two students with 3 other ones.

"I see the 5 of you already met." Everyone looks up to the stairs and sees Asami standing there with her hands rested behind her lower waist.

"Suzuki-san" Panda spoke as the woman walked to where they stood, beside Megumi and Nobara.

"Panda, Maki, Toge, It's nice to see you all again" Asami smiles under her mask, glancing at each one of them.

"You know them?" Nobara asks.

"I trained them." Asami answers. "Suzuki-san was our sensei couple of months ago." Maki spoke, her eyes meeting with Asami's. "Make me proud at the Event. All of you" The red haired woman spoke, motioning her finger to all of them.