13

Chapter 13: controled

THE five got there in noon as Itadori slept in. Yaga got them reserved into a hotel for 2 days. Incase something happens and they need to stay for a night more.

"Hi. We have a reservation for the name 'Yaga'" Asami smiled at the receptionist who blew a gum ballon, glancing at the red haired and typing on her computer.

"Room 250 and 251." She spoke and placed the key cars onto the counter. "There must've been a mistake, We reserved three rooms?"

"Here It says two." The receptionist spoke, still chewing her gum. "Right." Asami fakes a smile at her and grabs the keys.

Gojo and the teenagers sat in the lobby as Asami joined them. "Here. You guys argue over who's sleeping on what bed." She tosses the keys to Megumi. The red haired hands Gojo the keys as he looks up at her,

"And yours?"

"Yaga only reserved two rooms. You're sleeping on the couch." She smiles and makes her way to the room.

________
Night fell and it was time for them to head towards the club. Gojo, Itadori and Megumi all wore simple going out outfits. Nobara had a tight black long dress that went below her knees with her hair being held in a hairpin.

"Come on, Asami-san!" Satoru yelled. The three had been waiting for almost 20 minutes for the red haired sorcerer to finish up her makeup.

They all heard the doors finally unlock and Asami steps out. She wore a short silken black dress that reached almost down to her knees with a pair of cherry dark red heals in her hands.

"I really don't know-" She placed one heel on her foot, "How am I going to fight in these." Placing the other one on the other foot she straightens up, meeting their faces who were stunned.

Everyone's jaw dropped expect Fushiguro who had a proud look on his face. "Suzuki-sensei, you look-" Itadori started,

"Horrible? Ugly? fat?" Asami questioned, panic overwhelming her. "Beautiful!" Nobara yells shaking her hands. "Oh." A smile appeared on the woman's uncovered face.

"What are we standing here for?! Get moving!" She finally realises they're late and start to sending out her students one by one.

She sighs and fixes a knife that was placed on her thigh. "What's that for?" Satoru chuckles. "Who knows how many pervs will be there." Asami mumbles, receiving a laugh from Gojo.

He walks over to her and rests his arm around her shoulder, "Asami-san, when you're with me; no man will be allowed to even look at you." Satoru spoke.

Asami felt her heartbeat fasten at his words as in respond she pushes him away and joins her students on the hallway.

______

Gojo and the rest walked to the guard that stood by the doors. Just as they were about to walk inside, he stops Yuuji, Megumi and Nobara. He had big muscles and was a couple inches shorter than Asami in heels. He had light skin with brown eyes and his black hair was buzzed.

"No children allowed."

Asami looks back and walks to him. Her hand slowly going up his arm towards his shoulder, "Come on, Just for this one night."

She leans towards him. Satoru had a shook look on his face, surprised by her flirting. "Rules are rules, ma'am" The guard spoke. Asami sighs and steps in front of him, her hands traveled to his face as she cups it.

'Cursed technique;' She thought and looks at him directly into the eye. "Pheromone Manipulation" Asami mumbles and in respond hers and the guards eyes shine white.

"You are going to let us all in and forget you even saw us get in or out, understood?"

The guard slowly nods and Asami smiles, slapping his cheek carefully. "Thank you, love."

She motions the three teenagers to go inside as the man's eyes went back to normal.

"That was hot." Satoru spoke, "Shut up." Asami walks past him and into the crowd full of drunk people, the white haired man watching her carefully. He began getting feelings for his co-worker, but knew whoever was loved by him ended up hurt or dead. Just like Geto.