16

Chapter 16: Daddy

Chapter 16: Daddy

ASAMI and Satoru drove back to her apartment. Just as they were about to enter, Asami's phone rings.

She grabs it from her pocket and answers it, "Hello?"

"Suzuki-san!" Nobara yelled on the other line that Asami needed to move her phone away from her ear,

"Nobara, Is something wrong?"

Nobara's breaths seemed heavy as she could practically hear it. "Me and Megumi were getting Yuuji on a date-"

"Yuji and a date?" Asami repeats and shares a confusing look with Satoru. "Besides the point! Your father is here and is kinda starring at us from the other side of the street."

Asami's eyes widen as her smiles fades away. Loosing a grip on her bag it falls onto the floor as her grip on the phone got stronger. "I'm coming."

_______
Asami explained the situation to Satoru on the way to where their students were.  The two arrive and see multiple curses making a chaos in the town.

"You all go. I'll deal with him." Asami spoke firmly and began to walk towards him but was pulled back by all four of them. "No way in hell we're letting you go." Satoru spoke as the other three nod.

"If I don't kill him now, he'll make more chaos. I know him." She spoke her eyes staring directly into his blindfold. Asami turns her head to her students, "You three. Exorcise the curses and be careful."

They all give her a firm nod. Asami smiles and pulls all three of them into her embrace, "I am so proud of you all." She pulls down her mask, placing a kiss on their heads before sending them off.

Satoru throws himself onto her as Asami returned the hug. "You go and help them, in case 'Patchface' and the rest suddenly appear."

Satoru nods and pulls away, cupping her face in his hands. "We still need to talk about the kiss in the club, though." Asami reminds him, placing her palms onto his hands.

"And this one, too" Before Asami could respond, Gojo smashed his lips against hers. They share a passionate kiss, all the memories of their past flowing in their mind and all the emotions, they poured into that kiss.

"Goodb-"

Satoru shushed her, placing his finger onto her mouth. "This isn't goodbye, Asi. We'll see each other, again."

Asami nods and gives him an assuring smile knowing deep down this maybe was a goodbye. She wasn't sure how strong her father is now. Nor she was sure if she's strong enough to kill him this time.

Asami walks towards him through the dead bodies and crushed cars. "Hello, my little fire. We meet again." He smiles. She pulls up her mask and places her hand behind on her lower waist . Asami pulls out a katana that was surrounded by her black cursed energy.

"Oooh, Did the Gojo kid teach you that? Or did you taught your soon to be dead students that?" Ikari teased and began laughing maniacally as Asami only glared at him.

"I see you 'know' the future. So tell me, how painful is your death going to be when I end you this time?" Asami spoke and points her katana at him. Ikari's smile fade away, "Why the sad face, Daddy-o?"

"You foolish little girl. I will pull out your heart and slash your head! Then, I'll take Rin away from you." He points his finger at his daughter who was almost 6 meters away from him.

"This bitch again" Rin groaned. "I think this time, I won't be needing Rin to take over to kill you. So enough chatting!" Asami yelled. Her father leans down with a grin,

"As you wish."