19

Chapter 19: Reality

Chapter 19: Reality

ASAMI fluttered her eyes open as the sun shined directly on her face. Glancing around the room she noticed being in a bedroom. Confusingly, she uncovers herself and makes her way to the doors as they opened suddenly.

Two children ran inside. A boy and a girl. The girl had long white hair with pale skin and hazel eyes. The boy's hair was full of red colour with his light blue eyes and a tan skinned like hers.

"Mommy, Is something wrong?" The boy spoke and tilted his head to the side. 'Mommy?' Asami thought in confusion and shock. "N-No.." She mumbled as Satoru walked in the room.

He notices her tensed up body and the shock hidden behind her eyes. "Suguru, Rin, Go eat. Pancakes are on the table." He spoke. The children nodded and ran to the kitchen.

"Rin? Suguru?" Asami mumbles and watched the kids run away. Satoru approached her, bringing the woman's attention to him. "Asami.." She moves her glance at him,

"I-Since when do we have kids?" Satoru began to laugh at her question. Asami keeps a straight face, noting she's dead serious.

"Oh. You're for real." Satoru's smile faded as the woman nods, "Well, we decided to start living a normal life. Leaving the jujutsu world behind. You birthed Rin first, she's now 7 years old and Suguru is 5."

_______

A day has passed from the fight of Asami and her father. Satoru was devastated by the thought she might never wake up. He brought her favourite flowers; Red roses, every day. Itadori,Kugasaki and Fushiguro are also in condition not capable to go on missions.

Shoko walked into the morgue and found Satoru sleeping with his head and arms rested on Asami's stomach. She sighed and walked over to him.

Satoru wakes up and Shoko informs him of the veil that was created in Shibuya city on the Halloween night. The signal being blocked, trapping multiple people inside.

Satoru nods and stands up. Pulling the blindfold back on his eyes, he turns to Asami who still had her eyes closed. "I'll handle it," He states and glances at Ieiri, "And I'll kill Ikari Suzuki."

________

"Asami!"

Satoru called over after the woman as she ran outside too confused off what is happening. She held onto her head and began walking away. "Asami," He grabs her arm as Asami pulls it away from him.

"I- This isn't real." She mumbles and looks down at her feet in distress.
_______
Yuuji returned to Jujutsu Tech Morgue in attempt to bring Asami back as she was needed much as Satoru was.

"Suzuki-Sensei," He started to call for her as he noticed no answer. Itadori sat down on the chair that was placed beside.

"Suzuki-Sensei, we need you. Gojo-sensei won't be able to do it alone, knowing he lost the love of his life. Well, I think you are the love of his life," Yuuji looks at the ceiling lost in thoughts with his finger on his chin.

"Anyway. I need you to wake up. You're not dead, I know it."

"Suzuki-Sensei." Asami turned around as she heard her voice called. "Yuuji?" She whispered as the voice called her again. The red haired turned around and behind her a door appeared. A door that was covered in plants with pink flowers attached to it.

"Asami," Satoru called her, this time begging heard in his voice. Asami walks towards him and cups his face, "I'm sorry, Satoru..but you're not real. They need me." A tear fell down her cheek as Satoru glanced at the door and back to her eyes.

"I love you, Asi." He placed a kiss onto her forehead as Asami began walking backwards. Their hands slowly letting go of each other.

______

Yuuji sighs in failure as he realises she can't bring her back. Just as he turned to the doors, he stops. The pink haired turned around and saw her finger twitching.

Itadori furrows his eyebrows in confusion and tilts his head to the side.

Asami shot her eyes open letting out a gasp.

"Suzuki-sensei!" Itadori rushes to her side. She pants and glances at her student with a smile appearing on her face. "First time in my life, I am so glad to see someone's face." She breaths out. Yuuji chuckles and hands her a robe that was placed on one of the counters.

He hands it to her and faces his back at her as she got dressed. Wearing a black robe she wiggles her feet-fingers and gets on the ground.

"What did I miss?"