21

Chapter 21: Sealed

Chapter 21: Sealed

ASAMI was in depth shook as the people's screams echoed her ears. "Jogo!" She heard familiar voice and looked towards where it came from. Her jaw clenched and her fist tightened at the sight of the patched up face. Mahito.

He gasped as he saw Asami's pissed face in the crowd. "Asami-chan!" He jumps onto the panicked people and made his way towards her, "Do you know what I hate the most about people?" He began and jumped off in front of her, "There's too many of them."

"Long time no see!" Mahito put on a cheeky smile as Asami only glared at him in respond. "No? Okay. I thought you would be more fun, just like back in the days." He sighed as his smile fell.

"That's why they're called 'back in the days', because those days are gone, Mahito." She spat. Mahito laughed and reached for her shoulder, but in respond-Asami grabbed it before he could get a touch of her.

"You really are fast!" Mahito said excitedly. Asami swinged her fist at him which he dodged. "However, not fast enough."

He made Asami chase him through the crowd until everyone stopped moving. When she stopped running, she noticed the curses all slaughtered.

"Asami-chan!" Mahito yelled and waved towards her. Asami pushed herself off the ground and created a multiple roots that held her as she surfed above the people to Mahito. She stopped and jumped down beside Gojo as she noticed the patch-face nowhere in sight.

Her back pressed against his as she noticed what was placed in front of them. Two cubes.

They open into a mass of flesh stretched out by four corners with the remains of the cube at the edges. It has a giant bleeding eye in the middle with stitches as it stared at Asami and Satoru. Mahito peeps out behind it.

"Long time no see!" Asami recognised this voice and turned her head around. "S-Suguru?" She stuttered out in shock. Gojo stood with his eyes widen as he felt Geto's cursed energy and Asami felt it too. All the memories of him began coming back to her. It was him.

Suddenly the mass of flesh transferred to the their bodies in a flash, ensnaring them.

"It's not him, Satoru." She whispers as the man revealed his technique. He possesses the bodies of other sorcerers and utilizes their techniques in addition to his own natural skillset.

"Goodnight, Asami-chan! Goodnight, Satoru." Suguru waves as Asami was forced on her knees. She looks down at the floor and knew this was the end.

"If you're going to do this, hurry it up!" Satoru yelled. Asami chuckled from behind, "For real. I just came back to life and you guys need this much time to seal us. I mean, come on!" She groaned as Satoru laughed at her comment.

"She's right. Not only is it absolutely foul, but the view here is awful, too."He adds.

"I wanted to enjoy this sight for a bit longer, but...Indeed, I wouldn't want anything to happen." Geto spoke holding his wrist as he glanced at Asami meaning her switch with Rin.

"Stop looking at me like that. You look weird." Asami made a disgusting face and looked away from Geto. "Gates, close." He said with a smile.

Just as the seals were in Geto's hands, they got heavy and in respond he drops them onto the floor, breaking the floor. "I can't believe these two!" Geto yelled in frustration.

Satoru's eyes opened and began to look around. They all glance at Asami's seal as it did the same, only her eyes were white.

"Ugh, Can't believe they sealed me." Asami spoke playing with the leaves on her as she is surrounded by dark skeletons and an ominous atmosphere. "I feel like I'm in Rin's domain with these skeletons."

_______
Itadori got on top of a building as he took a ginormous breath. "Nanamin!"

"Nanamin, Are you here?! Nanamin!" Yuuji yelled with his hands placed next to his mouth. "Gojo-sensei and Suzuki-sensei...have been sealed!"

Nanami's eyes went wide as he changed the plan with Megumi and Takuma.

"We meet up with Itadori-kun at once." He walked past the two, "If it's true that they've been sealed, then it's over. For every human in this country. "

______

Asami whistled in her Prison Realm of boredom. Her hands were rested behind her head and her legs were crossed.

"Riiiin!" She called out. No answer. "Rin!" Asami yelled again. A mouth and an eye formed on her cheek, "What? What?!" Rin yelled. "Can't you get us out of here? I feel like I'm in prison! And It's so uncomfortable."

Rin scoffs, "You are in Prison Realm after all, trapping all of your cursed energy inside of the seal."

"And of course you're going to be uncomfortable when you're lying on skulls! Why do you think I have a throne?!" Rin yelled at her vessel out of arrogance. Asami rolls her eyes in annoyance and slaps her cheek in attempt to make Rin go away.

______

Sukuna was finally resurrected as he had already killed the two twins, Mimiko and Nanako Hasaba.

He tosses the broken phone to Jogo."You're next, cursed spirit. What do you want?"

Jogo, who was kneeling down with his one hand rested on the ground spoke he wanted nothing. Sukuna furrows his eyebrows in respond, "What?"

"Our objective, Sukuna, is your complete resurrection.Currently, you only have temporary freedom while Itadori struggles to adapt..." Jogo explained and suggested forging a pact with Itadori over the possession of his body.

Sukuna denied, leaving Jogo in shock. "I already have my own plans."

'I only need my dear Rin to be set free and resurrected like myself.' Sukuna thought to himself with a grin appearing on his face.