33

Chapter 33: Reunion

Chapter 33: Reunion

Asami squinted her eyes open as she found herself in a room almost like Yaga's office. When she tried to move, she looks to her side only to find she had been restrained. Then, the flashbacks of yesterday flashed through her head.

She was chained and placed on her knees. Her face wet from the sweat as her ankles were bruised from the metal. "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

Asami glances up weakly as her vision was blurry. "Where am I?" She spoke. The man exhales at her words, "Not even a 'How are you alive?' or 'I missed you so much'"  He spoke and brought up a chair as he sat in front of her.

Asami squinted her eyes and the image cleared. She chuckles and looks to the side where the chains were placed, "I would say; I missed you, but you're not the same man that I was promised to."

"Now, that's rude." He spoke and placed his leg on top of another, resting his one hand on his leg and the other on the chair. "You have grown. How long was it? 7 years?"

"9." Asami spat. He gives her a firm nod, "So, what are your plans? Kill me? Torture me? Fuck me?" Asami lifts her head up and looks him directly into his eyes. "Oh- no,no,no. I will continue from where we had stopped.." Nobu spoke innocently. Asami was confused by this as her eyes suddenly widen at the realisation,

"I will finally get the chance to marry you. And then, you will birth me a son with immense power like yours!"

Asami chuckled and looked down, "You think Satoru will let you live after they find me? You still kept your humour." She spoke and wrapped the chains around her palm,

"You think I won't kill him and your pity students as soon as they get here?! No one can kill me, Asami!" He yelled frustrated and shoved the chair away,

"The gods have granted me the power the humans haven't seen before. Your Six Eyes freak won't be able to defeat me nor Sukuna's vessel..nobody." Nobu spoke and held a grip on Asami's chin.

______

"All we need to do is wait." Mei-Mei spoke.

The higher-ups were informed of Asami's disappearance as they had already hid Nobu being spotted and his powers. "So, you want me to sit here and wait? Wait for what, Huh?" Satoru questioned and leaned down to Gakuganji.

"Satoru, we are all worried about Suzuki-san's disappearance-" Yaga spoke and placed his palm onto his shoulder. Satoru, who had his blindfold off glanced towards Yaga with his blue eyes,

"Worried? You all?" He mumbled and straightened up, "Mei-Mei was practically jealous of Asami from the day she stepped into Jujutsu Tech," He began speaking, pointing his finger at the woman.

"You don't even know Asami that well." He spoke, his finger on Yuki Tsukumo. "You, whose first thing on your wish list is her death!" Satoru yelled as his finger stopped at Gakuganji before it travelled to Yaga.

"And you, who is like a father she wished for.... standing here-doing nothing."
_______

"Okay, I had enough of this chitchat and my knees are starting to hurt." Asami spoke as Nobu glanced at her confusingly. The chains were surrounded by her cursed energy as they melted to the ground, releasing her. Asami stood up and cleaned the dust off her knees,

"How did you-"

"You think some old, ratty chains that were used for sorcerers who couldn't control their cursed energy- would work on me?" She spoke and held onto her wrist. Nobu chuckled,

"You're right. You know, even without Rin- everyone calls you a Goddess. However, every rose withers and looses its beauty."

He spoke and appeared in front of her. Nobu carefully caressed her cheek as she sends him a glare.

'His cursed energy..everything  belonged to Him. This wasn't another of Kenjaku's tricks...This is the real Nobu.' Asami thought. She glances him up and down then around the room, 'He won't let me go without a fight and if he is immortal as he says-then I stand no chance, no matter how much power I strike with.'

Asami sighs and steps backwards, "I won't fall for your tricks. However, if you want to talk-" She extends her arm as the chair behind her sped up into her hand, "Let's talk."

________

"Satoru, no one knows how much power he possesses now. If you go, who knows if you'll come back alive. Asami can take care of herself. He still loves her, Nobu won't hurt her." Yaga states,

"If anything, Asami would hurt him." Utahime spoke. Gojo thought about it for a second, his head lowered down.

'They're right. If I go and use all of my cursed energy, he will easily defeat me. I'm sorry, Asi..but I must wait. I'll come back for you and bring you back into my arms, I promise.' Satoru thought, his palm informing into a tight fist.

"Find out everything you can about Nobu Satō. I'll gather the students and make a plan, then we'll bring back Asami home." Satoru ordered and left the room, shutting the doors close.

'Asami, I fucking swear to gods- I better not find you dead, again.'